Predictions on how much Slaughterhouse Album will sell?

12346»

Comments

• Wonderland
    Wonderland Banned Users Posts: 1,377
    edited November 2011
    proof?????????

Look at the Album booklets and you will see in the credits
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Wonderland wrote: »
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shady_Records

Devils Night - Platinum

The Eminem Show - 10 Million (Diamond)

The 8 Mile Soundtrack - 4 Million

Get Rich Or Die Tryin - 10 Million (Diamond)

Cheers - Platinum

D12 World - 2 Million

Encore - 5 Million

The Massacre - 5 Million

Second Round's On Me - Gold

The Re Up - 2 Million

Curtis - Platinum

Relapse - 4 Million

Before I Self Destruct - Gold

Recovery - 4 Million

Bad Meets Evil - Gold

Recovery and Relapse were not released on Shady Records, and Obie Trice Cheers is not platinum
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Yelawolf sold 40,000. So, yeah I say 50,000 first week and 250,000 maxout.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    alright apparently Recovery WAS released on Shady. my bad
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    is there a release date? I could use a slaughterhouse album right about now
  • frozenheartwjlb
    frozenheartwjlb Members Posts: 206
    edited December 2011
    Damn sooo muich hate for the Slaughter. Seeing as how their first album did about 25k first week, I would be willing to bet they can do 80-100k first week and hopefully pull off a gold plaque. Royce has been getting major love (Hi Rihanna)... And Joe was saying he feels they have a #1 record so who knows. And for the record Budden is the best in SH... Followed by Royce, Crooked, then Joel. But they are all superior artists. To be perfectly honest I switch up on who is my favorite everyday, so don't quote me on that forever lol.
  • down2earth
    down2earth Members Posts: 953 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Slaughterhouse album would go gold especially since they have been in the lab and perfecting the product. Anyone hating on that supergroup should check out the Hard White remix.....talkin bout flames?! smh@anyone trying to touch those dudes lyrically. My favorite out of the group is Royce, but Budden might be the best overall.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Take it from someone who has both "Devil's Night" and the Slaughterhouse debut album:

SH>>>>D12

However, since SH is full of grown-ass men who can't market their music to today's teenibopper crowd, if they somehow top 150K overall - even with Em co-signing it - that should be a success.

Who gives a ? , though. As long as the album is tight I'm wit it.
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    I cant wait for the CD to come out. I hope it does well for the sake of Hip Hop.
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Obie Trice never went platinum, stop blatantly lying.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited December 2011
    who carez fa real how make they sell cuz they r a bunch of bitchz runnin 2 da white boy cuz they cant sell on they OWN smh
    jek wrote: »
    And this is another reason I know you don't get out the house much. Anybody with some common sence knows D 12 outside of Em and Proof was terrible.Royce tore those guys apart by HIMSELF in the wax battles!!! How can you sit here and condone any of that fuckery Studder bug Bizarre rapped about? He's just as useless as your taste in hip hop. No wonder you like Rick Ross. You not a fan of anybody that can actually rap.

smh@ u HIPHOP NERDZ wtf is wrong wit yall u dont not have 2 b LYRICAL all da time 2 make good rap musik & wack azz slaughter house is da PROOF cuz all 4 of them loseerz WISH they had a career like ROSS sellin recordz on they OWN wit out havin a shady cracka SLAVE MASSAH like MARSHALL.,,.,.slaughter house is a group of 4 rappin azz rapperz rappin about NUTTIN thatz y they 1st album FLOP;D so hard but now them loserz is tryna aline themselvez wit da cracka gaawd since most WHITEZ r worried about sum lyrical ? rimin wordz 2gether but aint sayin ? .,.,
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    ? Royce last album right now is almost at 50 K independently with no radio or video play that not bad at all..

so that housenigga royce sold 4k da 1st wk on his last solo album b4 he start;d callin that cracka feminem MASSAH!
  • ROFL.GUY
    ROFL.GUY Members Posts: 3,117 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    gee757 wrote: »
    who carez fa real how make they sell cuz they r a bunch of bitchz runnin 2 da white boy cuz they cant sell on they OWN smh

smh@ u HIPHOP NERDZ wtf is wrong wit yall u dont not have 2 b LYRICAL all da time 2 make good rap musik & wack azz slaughter house is da PROOF cuz all 4 of them loseerz WISH they had a career like ROSS sellin recordz on they OWN wit out havin a shady cracka SLAVE MASSAH like MARSHALL.,,.,.slaughter house is a group of 4 rappin azz rapperz rappin about NUTTIN thatz y they 1st album FLOP;D so hard but now them loserz is tryna aline themselvez wit da cracka gaawd since most WHITEZ r worried about sum lyrical ? rimin wordz 2gether but aint sayin ? .,.,

so that housenigga royce sold 4k da 1st wk on his last solo album b4 he start;d callin that cracka feminem MASSAH!

FIRST OFF GEE HAPPY DECEMBER 1ST

cheers went PLAT obie went plat
  • questgod
    questgod Members Posts: 162
    edited December 2011