What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Aye what is Inspectah Deck's best album?

Nah SonNah Son Habitual Line StepperPosts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in The Reason
Will someone school me on INS...Dude was always dope to me on them Wu albums and in his guest verses but never really checked for him like that...

His solo joints aint really known like the ones his peers dropped so has he even dropped a dope album yet?

Replies

• Zig Zag ZiggaZig Zag Zigga Posts: 417
    edited November 2011
    Without a doubt

InspectahDeck-UncontrolledSubstance.jpg

His other ones are alright but that Uncontrolled Substance is by far better
  • Paul Hate.Paul Hate. Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    He dont got no must listen albums..
  • a-grave247a-grave247 Posts: 780 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    uncontrolled substance...The rest are meh...the resident patient is aight
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    they all suck to be honest
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    a-grave247 wrote: »
    uncontrolled substance...The rest are meh...the resident patient is aight

This is about right. US is a great album to me and I like RP a lot. The Movement is very mediocre and the Manifesto is decent in my opinion.

None of his albums really measure up to his work as part of the group or featured on other people's shit. Maybe that's because he's just better as a feature artist, or maybe it's because he just never got the kinda help with his albums other Wu members got. They say Rza was producing an album for him during the initial wave of Wu solos but it got destroyed by a flood in the Wu mansion. That sucks because that album probably would have been fire.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
  • Nah SonNah Son Habitual Line Stepper Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Good looks I will check that Uncontrolled Substance out...its a shame he never got a full album produced by RZA like all the others tho dude can rhyme his ass off
  • juan travoltajuan travolta Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    none fell asleep while listening to his music.

• real_hh_repreal_hh_rep Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Definitely Uncontrolled Substance. It's one of the most underrated solo joints in the group. Movement was ass and Manifesto although a bit uneven, Deck did his thing here,
  • Well Got DamWell Got Dam Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Without a doubt

InspectahDeck-UncontrolledSubstance.jpg

His other ones are alright but that Uncontrolled Substance is by far better

true shit, this shit was mad underrated!
    The miseducation of this generation for revenue, they missed innovation, this information they never knew! - Crooked I

• Mumo XMumo X Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Definitely Uncontrolled Substance. It's one of the most underrated solo joints in the group. Movement was ass and Manifesto although a bit uneven, Deck did his thing here,

Cosign this........
  • Mumo XMumo X Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited December 2011

if dudes in here callin garbage music like C2 or GRODT classic then Uncontrollable Substance is beyond classic