Official Grammy Nominations Thread....

Comments

• CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    KillaCham. wrote: »
    ? that bell pepper nosed ? J. Cole for possibly spltting votes with the King for Best New Artist and lowering her chances.

Lmao
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Politics & ? .

That album was nothing short of insane, it was like a ? of Gumbo for hungry music-heads.

I know artists like the accolades and want to recognized for their work but I can't take the Grammy's serious

Word..
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    <
    Gives No ? What Y'all ? Talkin Bout

C3> anything wayne has done
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Dizzel3000 wrote: »
    <
    Gives No ? What Y'all ? Talkin Bout

C3> anything wayne has done

damn shame...
  • Wonderland
    Wonderland Banned Users Posts: 1,377
    edited December 2011
    kahh pris mother got ? in her ass by J Cole
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    its evident he fell off. at first i gave him a pass because his mom died so i understood that 808 was a freelance album to put his soul out there but MBDTF was wack as ? . the album is basically a pop album. Kanye rips off songs he think blacks may not know about and tries to push them off as his creation. he been doin that since graduation. at least he freaked them samples on Grad. MBDTF was WEAK production. He had throwaway beats on his 02-03 mixtapes that sound 100x better than any of them garbage ass tracks on mbdtf. loop this and a chop there. boom a overhyped MBDTF album. NO REPLAY VALUE. the album spent the x mas holidays on my shelf last year with no urge to listen again. kanye fell off. first he was just a humble ? that wore his heart on his shoulder. nothing wrong with that at all. nah. he had to turn into a hollywood diva. cat fighting and getting his ass beat up by paparazzi. playing ? /slave-? games with these white folks that he already ? off in 05. that taylor swift is like a serum of posion slipped into that henny bottle he got his courage from. she killing his career slow. he's being mocked by his white peers. all that ass kissing and coonery he did to try to win back their hearts. this grammy slight is the white folks real life version of a u mad gif to kanye west. ? played himself trying to be like big brother.

lol at the bolded
  • CJ
    edited December 2011
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    its evident he fell off. at first i gave him a pass because his mom died so i understood that 808 was a freelance album to put his soul out there but MBDTF was wack as ? . the album is basically a pop album. Kanye rips off songs he think blacks may not know about and tries to push them off as his creation. he been doin that since graduation. at least he freaked them samples on Grad. MBDTF was WEAK production. He had throwaway beats on his 02-03 mixtapes that sound 100x better than any of them garbage ass tracks on mbdtf. loop this and a chop there. boom a overhyped MBDTF album. NO REPLAY VALUE. the album spent the x mas holidays on my shelf last year with no urge to listen again. kanye fell off. first he was just a humble ? that wore his heart on his shoulder. nothing wrong with that at all. nah. he had to turn into a hollywood diva. cat fighting and getting his ass beat up by paparazzi. playing ? /slave-? games with these white folks that he already ? off in 05. that taylor swift is like a serum of posion slipped into that henny bottle he got his courage from. she killing his career slow. he's being mocked by his white peers. all that ass kissing and coonery he did to try to win back their hearts. this grammy slight is the white folks real life version of a u mad gif to kanye west. ? played himself trying to be like big brother.

I can agree with alil of this post, the ? about the whites & that Taylor swift ? hurting his career
  • CJ
    edited December 2011
    & lol @ kanye being humble
  • Wonderland
    edited December 2011
    kahh pris mother got ? in her ass by a Camel called Jay Z
  • Wonderland
    edited December 2011
    R Kelly ? on kahhhh pris mothers face
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    kahhh-pri hasn't posted since pg 26 shady
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    KillaCham. wrote: »
    ? that bell pepper nosed ? J. Cole for possibly spltting votes with the King for Best New Artist and lowering her chances.

ti-laugh.gif

• georgia boi
    georgia boi Members Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    In a sense, I feel Kanye wasn't snubbed considering many albums that were a critical success weren't nominated for AOTY by the Grammys. A recent example is Janelle Monae's ArchAndroid. Critical success doesn't necessarily guarantee a Grammy nomination especially since albums that received average to poor ratings overall have received nominations for AOTY.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    In a sense, I feel Kanye wasn't snubbed considering many albums that were a critical success weren't nominated for AOTY by the Grammys. A recent example is Janelle Monae's ArchAndroid. Critical success doesn't necessarily guarantee a Grammy nomination especially since albums that received average to poor ratings overall have received nominations for AOTY.

True...but even though to me it was overrated fact is MDTF was the most critical acclaimed album of 2010. It was numbe 1 album on the charts and went platnum so it had commerical success as well. I wouldnt blame Kanye for being ? at not getting nominated.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Did Distant Relatives get any nominations?
  • Mumo X
    Mumo X Banned Users Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    garv wrote: »
    Did Distant Relatives get any nominations?

wuz wondering the same thing family -- but jus watch that Classic album get ? on smh
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    LMAO @ Shadyteam going Internet thug in this thread, can anyone in the UK please end this wretched creature's life?
  • Expistobtaita
    Expistobtaita Members Posts: 13
    edited December 2011
    Íà íàøåì ñàéòå âû ñìîæåòå êóïèòü è ñêà÷àòü ïðîãðàììû äëÿ çàõâàòà âèäåî, ðàçãîâîðîâ, âñå ñåðòèôèöèðîâàíî è èìååò èíñòðóêöèþ ïðîãðàììà äëÿ çàõâàòà çàïèñè ýêðàíà
  • Expistobtaita
    edited December 2011
    Íà íàøåì ñàéòå âû ñìîæåòå êóïèòü è ñêà÷àòü ïðîãðàììû äëÿ çàõâàòà âèäåî, ðàçãîâîðîâ, âñå ñåðòèôèöèðîâàíî è èìååò èíñòðóêöèþ Hypercam 3.3
  • Expistobtaita
    edited December 2011
    Íà íàøåì ñàéòå âû ñìîæåòå êóïèòü è ñêà÷àòü ïðîãðàììû äëÿ çàõâàòà âèäåî, ðàçãîâîðîâ, âñå ñåðòèôèöèðîâàíî è èìååò èíñòðóêöèþ SolveigMM HyperCam
  • Expistobtaita
    edited December 2011
    Íà íàøåì ñàéòå âû ñìîæåòå êóïèòü è ñêà÷àòü ïðîãðàììû äëÿ çàõâàòà âèäåî, ðàçãîâîðîâ, âñå ñåðòèôèöèðîâàíî è èìååò èíñòðóêöèþ Çàõâàò âèäåî è âèäåî ðåäàêòîðîì
  • Expistobtaita
    edited December 2011
    Íà íàøåì ñàéòå âû ñìîæåòå êóïèòü è ñêà÷àòü ïðîãðàììû äëÿ çàõâàòà âèäåî, ðàçãîâîðîâ, âñå ñåðòèôèöèðîâàíî è èìååò èíñòðóêöèþ ïðîãðàììà äëÿ çàõâàòà âèäåî è çâóêà
  • Expistobtaita
    edited December 2011
    Íà íàøåì ñàéòå âû ñìîæåòå êóïèòü è ñêà÷àòü ïðîãðàììû äëÿ çàõâàòà âèäåî, ðàçãîâîðîâ, âñå ñåðòèôèöèðîâàíî è èìååò èíñòðóêöèþ Çàõâàò âèäåî
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    cj012890 wrote: »
    & lol @ kanye being humble

"hard to be humble when you stuntin on a jumbo tron"
  • TayJone
    TayJone Members Posts: 301 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    i will throw a brick at somebody window is lil wayne wins anything this year. Kanye deserves to win...pretty sure Look at Me Now will win
  • hnic1978
    hnic1978 Members Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    I got a question......why are we making a big deal about grammy nominations and grammy award when all u IC cats is gonna do when WHOEVER wins say it isn't worth ? ????