Seriously: Eminem's 'Without Me" Is One Of The Best Displays Of Rap Skill... EVER

13»

Comments

• EuropeanAndWhite
    EuropeanAndWhite Members Posts: 520
    edited December 2011
    Ekscape wrote: »
    SMH people on this forum are ? hell and can't comprehend ? ; saying "the song lacks emotion" "the beat sucks" "it's corny".... That isn't what the thread is about you fkn idiots did you even read the opening post?.... It is about the technical and lyrical skill and flow that went into those three verses; One of the best ever especially a song with that much commercial success

lol you got it wrong. they just imitating shadyteam troll ass ?
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Not enough emotion & no catchy hook.
  • questgod
    questgod Members Posts: 162
    edited December 2011
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    song was funny
    video was funny

rhymes on point

all my friends hated it but most of them dont understand as good english as me

i told em this ? is funny mang dont hate
    they said: rap musiq shouldnt be funny gawd this aint supposed to be clown music b
    well i wouldnt bump it alot but i like funny ? so whatever
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    didn't have soulful hooks and choruses.
  • aswadh
    aswadh Members Posts: 411
    edited December 2011
    Threads like these and posters like TS is what's killed The Reason. I remember back in late '03 when I signed on there were real posters on here to post about hip hop related stuff. Since the last 'upgrade' you got wack trolls making threads like these. On one side you got posters like TS (is TS Shadyteam, dretox etc.) and on the other side you got fake pro-black suckas trolling, typing in slang, pulling corny stunts and making weak attemps at being sarcastic. The Reason fell off...
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    I agree. His flow and wordplay was completely flawless.