What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Seriously: Eminem's 'Without Me" Is One Of The Best Displays Of Rap Skill... EVER

13»

Replies

• EkscapeEkscape Posts: 1,842
    edited December 2011
    SMH people on this forum are dumb ass hell and can't comprehend shit; saying "the song lacks emotion" "the beat sucks" "it's corny".... That isn't what the thread is about you fkn idiots did you even read the opening post?.... It is about the technical and lyrical skill and flow that went into those three verses; One of the best ever especially a song with that much commercial success
  • EuropeanAndWhiteEuropeanAndWhite Posts: 520
    edited December 2011
    Ekscape wrote: »
    SMH people on this forum are dumb ass hell and can't comprehend shit; saying "the song lacks emotion" "the beat sucks" "it's corny".... That isn't what the thread is about you fkn idiots did you even read the opening post?.... It is about the technical and lyrical skill and flow that went into those three verses; One of the best ever especially a song with that much commercial success

lol you got it wrong. they just imitating shadyteam troll ass bitch
  • CJCJ Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Not enough emotion & no catchy hook.
  • questgodquestgod Posts: 162
    edited December 2011
    song was average but lyrically em went in
  • TimroDTimroD Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    song was funny
    video was funny

rhymes on point

all my friends hated it but most of them dont understand as good english as me

i told em this shit is funny mang dont hate
    they said: rap musiq shouldnt be funny gawd this aint supposed to be clown music b
    well i wouldnt bump it alot but i like funny shit so whatever
  • Pond ScumPond Scum Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    didn't have soulful hooks and choruses.
  • aswadhaswadh Posts: 411
    edited December 2011
    Threads like these and posters like TS is what's killed The Reason. I remember back in late '03 when I signed on there were real posters on here to post about hip hop related stuff. Since the last 'upgrade' you got wack trolls making threads like these. On one side you got posters like TS (is TS Shadyteam, dretox etc.) and on the other side you got fake pro-black suckas trolling, typing in slang, pulling corny stunts and making weak attemps at being sarcastic. The Reason fell off...
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    I agree. His flow and wordplay was completely flawless.
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
13»