edited November 2011
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    I smoke. I Like a chick that smokes.

. . . . . . . . .
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    sboogie wrote: »
    braggin abouit anything over and over again is wack...

• memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    This 28 year old ? posts on fb evyday of a promethazine bottle and sprite and blunt to match. She a white ? that possess da same traits as that ugly ? Kreayshawn. She wanna them hoes who think she coo ? she gotta black boyfriend.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    nay to anybody who brags about gettign high. just folks trying to hard
  • Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Glad I never signed up for a Twitter account or any other online gps.
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    its a slippery slope. its hot at first until you realize that shes probably ? for bud and that girls cant really hang with dudes when it comes to smoking so they get all stupid, giggly and annoying quick as ? .
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Real Lady wrote: »
    who cares, that do not mean she's a ? , because she smoke and drink. some people were raised very religious u believe people are ? and devils because they smoke and drink. I don't like turning on these type of folk, thats why I'll light up and blow smoke in your face. I like people who can look beyond stupid ? .

It's been years. Now there is a proof pic.
    I still cant tell whether she is trolling, serious,
    or just a comedic genius.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    cant be a weedhead tho. keep it classy ladies
  • CapitalC
    CapitalC Members Posts: 2,056
    edited November 2011
    Bragging about getting high is like bragging about eating mcdonalds to me....
    Having said that a bad ass pothead chick is my kryptonite....and if she can roll???? shiiiiiit
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    "Thumbs down" to bragging about anything. Just do what you do, and k.i.m.....

"Thumbs down" to a chick smoking. I don't smoke, so it's just a turn-off to me.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    I enjoy being around an attractive woman who smokes weed...it can be a turn on...but I don't like to be around ANYONE female or male who talks about smoking or brags about doing it...that ? is annoying and it's actually why I refuse to smoke with or around certain people...there's people who I know who smoke like no tomorrow who have no idea that I smoke 2-3 times per day and have for years now because I rarely if ever talk about it
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    blackrain wrote: »
    I enjoy being around an attractive woman who smokes weed...it can be a turn on...but I don't like to be around ANYONE female or male who talks about smoking or brags about doing it...that ? is annoying and it's actually why I refuse to smoke with or around certain people...there's people who I know who smoke like no tomorrow who have no idea that I smoke 2-3 times per day and have for years now because I rarely if ever talk about it

Real ? right chea