Any of yall ? with Gamefly?

Options
HustleThaDon
HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in IllGaming
I just created an account and I'm waiting on them to ship my ? out.

Comments

• Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I wanna get into rentin but is gamefly the best website for it?
  • HustleThaDon
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I wanna get into rentin but is gamefly the best website for it?

I dont like the fact you can only have 2 games out a time. 3-4 would of been better.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    $15 a month they can suck my ? .
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I dont like the fact you can only have 2 games out a time. 3-4 would of been better.

With money being tight for alot of people I could see more people going with gamefly.
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    King Drew wrote: »

Just seen the post so nevermind about my last post
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Unless yall buying single player-only games, it's a waste to subscribe to them because of all the online pass ? going on.
  • HustleThaDon
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Unless yall buying single player-only games, it's a waste to subscribe to them because of all the online pass ? going on.

Yeah that ? does suck. I canceled my ? lol
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    yeah
    you gotta weigh the pro's and con's

pro's
    - gettin to try alotta games w/o paying 60 a piece
    - if you decide to keep a game you get a pretty good discount. like right now i got WWE 12 out and if i wanted to keep it I would only pay 45. thats a 15 dollar discount for a game that jus came out 2 days ago. not bad in my book.

con's
    - alotta 3rd party games require some type of online pass,usually 10 bux a pop. you can justify it if you plan on keepin the game for a while. say u got 2 games out at 22 bux a month. thats 11 bux a game. so the online pass + the game is really 21 dollars.
    -if you live in the middle of the country,you might not get games so fast. so make sure u check to see where the gamefly warehouses are at. i live in Palm Beach and they got a warehouse in Tampa,i only had to wait 2 days.
  • HustleThaDon
    edited November 2011
    Options
    young law wrote: »
    yeah
    you gotta weigh the pro's and con's

pro's
    - gettin to try alotta games w/o paying 60 a piece
    - if you decide to keep a game you get a pretty good discount. like right now i got WWE 12 out and if i wanted to keep it I would only pay 45. thats a 15 dollar discount for a game that jus came out 2 days ago. not bad in my book.

con's
    - alotta 3rd party games require some type of online pass,usually 10 bux a pop. you can justify it if you plan on keepin the game for a while. say u got 2 games out at 22 bux a month. thats 11 bux a game. so the online pass + the game is really 21 dollars.
    -if you live in the middle of the country,you might not get games so fast. so make sure u check to see where the gamefly warehouses are at. i live in Palm Beach and they got a warehouse in Tampa,i only had to wait 2 days.

Preciate it. I wanted to try that Fifa 12 but I aint wanna pay 60 bucks for it.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Young Law covered it pretty much. It's awesome if you're near one of their main shops. Otherwise, you're looking at paying a couple of months down before getting a game you really want if it's in high demand.

I remember renting ? so I didn't feel like I paid them for nothing. Personally, if they didn't charge until they sent the first game on your queue, I would still be ? with them. Paying them to sit there and tell me, "Sorry, we don't have your game, but your bill is due in 5 days" is ? .
  • young law
    edited November 2011
    Options
    knights wrote: »
    Young Law covered it pretty much. It's awesome if you're near one of their main shops. Otherwise, you're looking at paying a couple of months down before getting a game you really want if it's in high demand.

I remember renting ? so I didn't feel like I paid them for nothing. Personally, if they didn't charge until they sent the first game on your queue, I would still be ? with them. Paying them to sit there and tell me, "Sorry, we don't have your game, but your bill is due in 5 days" is ? .

rofl
    i was jus thinkin bout that.

saints row 3 jus went from medium to very low availability and i was like

"damn,matter well see what this green lantern game is like so i can atleast feel like im paying for something. gotta get my two games worth"
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    nah i dont but the commercials for it are hilarious to me
  • MysticBoy
    MysticBoy Members Posts: 793 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    King Drew wrote: »
  • Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Rondre Sleaze Twin Members Posts: 368 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I get games from them all the time I have schemes to keep games from them.

Pm me if you wanna know the trick.
  • young law
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ayo
    GF is doin wayyyy better than back in the day

I member when i first tried GF back in 06 you would be SoL if you wanted a game with Low Availability. Wait so long u matters well buy the game.
    But I jus put a game on my Que 4 days ago that has Very Low Availability and they already shippin it.

Shocked the ? outta me.