Celtics Looking to Trade Rajon Rondo For Chris Paul

Options
13»

Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    remember the rondo/allen for prince/hamilton/stuckey deal, smh if that trade ever went through

lmao i remember tht ? haha but Danny is gonna pull off a major move whether it be great or a ? move too many rumors swirling around
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lmao i remember tht ? haha but Danny is gonna pull off a major move whether it be great or a ? move too many rumors swirling around

Now there saying the pacers are looking for a 3rd team so they can get rondo, i dont know what they are willing to part with besides collison because theres nobody on the pacers i would want besides granger and hibbert
  • BlackAX410
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Now there saying the pacers are looking for a 3rd team so they can get rondo, i dont know what they are willing to part with besides collison because theres nobody on the pacers i would want besides granger and hibbert

i heard bout tht too but im not a granger fan hes a volume shooter nd Hibbert is 7'2 but only averaged 6 rebounds per game if it aint for CP3 which i doubt is gon happen regardless then iont wanna trade Rondo but we do need nother scoring threat since Pierce is the only one who can consistantly create his own shot
  • its....JOHN B
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i heard bout tht too but im not a granger fan hes a volume shooter nd Hibbert is 7'2 but only averaged 6 rebounds per game if it aint for CP3 which i doubt is gon happen regardless then iont wanna trade Rondo but we do need nother scoring threat since Pierce is the only one who can consistantly create his own shot

thats true but I would take either one if they were a secondary piece to a biggier piece, I dont think Howard in green is out of the realms of reality either, I know Aingle got something big planned, but if they stick with what we got they need to go out and get nene
  • Datdude87
    Datdude87 Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    remember the rondo/allen for prince/hamilton/stuckey deal, smh if that trade ever went through

??? ima avid piston fan i dont ever remember hearing any inkling of this deal that didnt go thru. of course it woulda been an L for the C's to do that lol
  • its....JOHN B
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Datdude87 wrote: »
    ??? ima avid piston fan i dont ever remember hearing any inkling of this deal that didnt go thru. of course it woulda been an L for the C's to do that lol

http://blog.mlive.com/fullcourtpress/2009/06/boston_celtics_offer_rondo_all.html

yea man heres one link on it
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    cp3 already said he wouldnt sign an extension so this dead
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    CP3 is gonna leave my city, but idk why ppl are sayin the knicks are gonna get him. What can the Knicks possibly offer to the my team???Nothing. The way possible is maybe a three way team deal but the Knikcs players are pure indian fertilizer and the Hornets office knows it. Sorry NY

him being a free agent coming up what... next summer... you'll lose him for nothing then lol
  • Focal Point
    edited November 2011
    Options
    thats true but I would take either one if they were a secondary piece to a biggier piece, I dont think Howard in green is out of the realms of reality either, I know Aingle got something big planned, but if they stick with what we got they need to go out and get nene

Man Howard will not look at no C's, LA more then likely is his view
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol at the tags
  • its....JOHN B
    edited November 2011
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    Man Howard will not look at no C's, LA more then likely is his view

Howard dont want to play with old ass kobe and metta world peace, yall are gonna have to deplete your team to get him and thats if he agrees to an extension, if he becomes a free agent he will be in green before yellow believe that.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The trade doesn't make since.
  • Focal Point
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Howard dont want to play with old ass kobe and metta world peace, yall are gonna have to deplete your team to get him and thats if he agrees to an extension, if he becomes a free agent he will be in green before yellow believe that.

lol I'm no Lakers fan, but the coldest player in the game is not something to pass up
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    cp3 already said he wouldnt sign an extension so this dead

Him not doing an extension doesn't ? anything really ... The celts are old and probably only have 1 or 2 mor le solid runs in them .... If they rented Paul for a season to get that chip I can see ainge doing it ... Most those dudes are a year or two away from retirement anyways and rondo ain't exactly the dude you rebuild a team around ... Plus NO is actually getting value back in that trade
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Smh, ? think its still 2008 in here. Rondo got the "Big 3" when they was gettin up there in age and no where near they prime and with limited offensive ability himself still went to two finals and almost won both of em. And ? is forgettin how Rondo was gettin 10 assist in his sleep last year, along with triple doubles in big games. Ima state this again CP was a monster and still is very good but he is no longer who yall think he is.( No Dennis Green)
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Smh, ? think its still 2008 in here. Rondo got the "Big 3" when they was gettin up there in age and no where near they prime and with limited offensive ability himself still went to two finals and almost won both of em. And ? is forgettin how Rondo was gettin 10 assist in his sleep last year, along with triple doubles in big games. Ima state this again CP was a monster and still is very good but he is no longer who yall think he is.( No Dennis Green)

U clearly didnt watch the Playoffs last year against the Lakers
  • A$AP_A$TON
    edited December 2011
    Options
    U clearly didnt watch the Playoffs last year against the Lakers

Yea I watched him abuse Derek Fisher, thats to be expected.
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    So you dont think Paul who average 9.8 APG last year w/West, Thornton, Ariza and Okafor woouldnt get that w/ the Celts........... Seriously. How is CP3 still not a monster he led the Hornets in every category except blocks in playoffs. 22ppg,11apg,7rpg
  • Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Paul would average 11-14 APG with the celtics
  • A$AP_A$TON
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Jdilla26 wrote: »
    So you dont think Paul who average 9.8 APG last year w/West, Thornton, Ariza and Okafor woouldnt get that w/ the Celts........... Seriously. How is CP3 still not a monster he led the Hornets in every category except blocks in playoffs. 22ppg,11apg,7rpg

They dont have any other options especially when David West had gotten hurt. They traded Marcus Thornton who I felt was a pretty good scorer. Ariza is kinda streaky offensively, and is a better defender than scorer. Im not trying to sound like a Chris Paul hater, but Rondo is not garbage. And I wouldnt put either in my top 5, but they both top 10.
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited December 2011
    Options
    They dont have any other options especially when David West had gotten hurt. They traded Marcus Thornton who I felt was a pretty good scorer. Ariza is kinda streaky offensively, and is a better defender than scorer. Im not trying to sound like a Chris Paul hater, but Rondo is not garbage. And I wouldnt put either in my top 5, but they both top 10.

Chirs Paul not in ya top 5 as far as PG's??? you need to delete ya account bruh ..

Yea I watched him abuse Derek Fisher, thats to be expected.

? the entire team tried to guard CP3 , u serious right now?? ... u didnt watch that series
  • A$AP_A$TON
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Chirs Paul not in ya top 5 as far as PG's??? you need to delete ya account bruh ..

? the entire team tried to guard CP3 , u serious right now?? ... u didnt watch that series

The whole Lakers team is gettin old as ? , they headin into Spurs territory. Im gettin off topic alittle bit, the point I just been trying to make is CP is dope, but you can do way worst at the PG position than Rajon Rondo. I hope we can all agree to that. And na CP is not in my top 5 pg's as of right now, I would take Monta Ellis or Steph Curry even though they both might be considered combo guards.
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited December 2011
    Options
    the whole lakers team is gettin old as ? , they headin into spurs territory. Im gettin off topic alittle bit, the point i just been trying to make is cp is dope, but you can do way worst at the pg position than rajon rondo. I hope we can all agree to that. and na cp is not in my top 5 pg's as of right now, i would take monta ellis or steph curry even though they both might be considered combo guards.

buuuuuuhahahahahahahahahhahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BlackAX410
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The whole Lakers team is gettin old as ? , they headin into Spurs territory. Im gettin off topic alittle bit, the point I just been trying to make is CP is dope, but you can do way worst at the PG position than Rajon Rondo. I hope we can all agree to that. And na CP is not in my top 5 pg's as of right now, I would take Monta Ellis or Steph Curry even though they both might be considered combo guards..
    Somebody Up the Dumb things people say in the Cheap Seats thread please u should be rebuked from the forum after making such an outlandish statement Monta is my 2nd favorite player but to Hell to the ? Naw
  • A$AP_A$TON
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Damn, I didnt know that CP was Point ? and nobody could question his status in the game, ? outta here.