If Eagles Don't Win the Superbowl This Year, Epic Failure

124»

Comments

• dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    i wouldnt say its an epic failure. are they the favorites (in the nfc), yeah, but this isnt no 2007 patroits team. vick still might take a beatin this year behind that o-line, and they only go as far as he takes em. and they're still in the nfc east and thats never easy. eagles still got their work cut out for them..its not gonna be a cakewalk for em by no means
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    peagle05 wrote: »
    damn they cut noel..i thought they would have used him to give desean a few breaks in special teams

that wouldve been nice

maybe thats why they got higgins?
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Y'all gotta keep in mind that 90% of these UDFA's and no-name free agents are just training camp crash dummies anyway. Every team had to start camp with 90 players and will have to have it down to 53 in a few weeks.
  • shieky
    shieky Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Word is Noel was complaining about his play time and dipped.. so the team cut him with the quickness lol.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    shieky wrote: »
    Word is Noel was complaining about his play time and dipped.. so the team cut him with the quickness lol.

Yea he was ? about reps. Sounds like he has the wrong mentality for an undrafted free agent, who had a good junior year of college, then was injured for his senior year. Plus the non success of Reggie Bush probably is gonna cause teams hesitation.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    lol @ a UDFA showing up to camp on day 1 complaining about reps. You can't get away with that ? at *ANY* job much less the NFL.

Let a ? show up to his first day working @ McDonalds talkin ? . ? 'lll be workin' @ Carl's Jr by the end of the week.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    lol @ a UDFA showing up to camp on day 1 complaining about reps. You can't get away with that ? at *ANY* job much less the NFL.

Let a ? show up to his first day working @ McDonalds talkin ? . ? 'lll be workin' @ Carl's Jr by the end of the week.

ive never heard of that ? . its one thing to be eager to get into practices and ? but thats on another level
  • ShencotheMC
    edited August 2011
    I was hearing cats say that Derrick Locke is better anyways so....*kanye shrug*
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Haha he walked out of practice on some
    Eric cartman ?
  • ShencotheMC
    edited August 2011
    By the way here is our potential O-line players. I mean Howard Mudd must know some ? we don't

Potential Tackles – Peters, Justice, Dunlap, Herremens, Watkins
    Potential Guards – Watkins, Herremens, McGlynn, Jackson,Mathis
    Potential Centers – Jackson, McGlynn

Shux, we can even keep MJG (G), Austin Howard (T), or A.Q Shipley for depth and not be too worried about injuries.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    matt- wrote: »
    Haha he walked out of practice on some
    Eric cartman ?

screw you guys...im goin home
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    i like the eagles moves ? why not go all out for it. i'd rather have a team trying then not trying. if they lose it will be a failure just like every other year.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    shieky wrote: »

some ? just don't learn

but nah, have him say it and he's "not tap dancing for y'all"
  • Hotnikelz
    Hotnikelz Members Posts: 430
    edited December 2011
    epic failure indeed
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Man yo I was at the game yesterday and I almost fought two Seahawks fans. This ? is deeper than rap.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    philly are the knicks of the nfl

lol............................
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011