Do you let people borrow money from you?

Esiam
Esiam Banned Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
edited December 2011 in AKA Donkey
My sister just texted me and was like "Dear brother please let can I borrow 100 or 200 kr"

The reason she texted and didn't call me was because texts for her are free but if she calls it'll cost her money, YES she expects me to text back, YEAH RIGHT...

I know how it's gonna be, she's not gonna pay back in a month she's gonna say she doesn't have any money or forgot about it and then it's gonna go on like that forever...

Don't you hate lending out money like that to people that don't have discipline to pay back when they get the money to pay it back? And you have to remind them and ? ...

Comments

• youngwoodz
    youngwoodz Members Posts: 309
    edited October 2011
    Dnt borrow ? ......
  • MacOne
    MacOne Banned Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Aint gotta borrow but yeah if one of my peoples needed it and i wasnt hurtin i would def let em borrow or even have.
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I never lend,always give

cause if you that deep to the point where you gotta borrow, then you most likely cant pay it back w/o being back in the hole again

so i jus give the money and as for payin me back,jus run some errands and do smll ? . if i go to the sto wit you,buy me a drink.
    we go to buffalo wild wings,drinks on you

? like that

so over time,you done paid me back and you didnt have to worry about doin it all in one lumpsum
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I lend when i can afford to.........ya never know when ya gonna need the return favour.

I got friends tho that it's blatantly just giving them money tho.......
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I do, and my mom always told me that when you lend money don't expect it back. This thought helps me stay sane and not lend astronomical amounts out. It has also made me not want to lend ? else. If someone doesn't pay me back, they just better not ask me again.
  • MacOne
    edited October 2011
    MrsWest wrote: »
    I do, and my mom always told me that when you lend money don't expect it back. This thought helps me stay sane and not lend astronomical amounts out. It has also made me not want to lend ? else. If someone doesn't pay me back, they just better not ask me again.

Hi, why you ignore my pm's? You have the wrong idea
  • Westie
    edited October 2011
    MacOne wrote: »
    Hi, why you ignore my pm's? You have the wrong idea

Hi, * looks at your siggy* I don't think I do.
  • MacOne
    edited October 2011
    MrsWest wrote: »
    Hi, * looks at your siggy* I don't think I do.

Dont be so full of yourself, you aint famous enough for that kinda attention
  • Westie
    edited October 2011
    MacOne wrote: »
    Dont be so full of yourself, you aint famous enough for that kinda attention

Good..... :)
  • Hypernova
    Hypernova Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Let them borrow, no. I just give it to 'em, only a couple of times though, and in moderate amounts.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I never borrow I just give it to them especially immediate family. My thing though is how can you walk around forgetting you owe someone money. That's ? to me.
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    mikko_ wrote: »
    i don't loan money out. If i decide to help a person out i just give it to them, i never expect it back. It's easier that way.

u rich anyway..

And i see what u doing w' that avi.. Smart move
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    j-gutta wrote: »
    i never borrow i just give it to them especially immediate family. My thing though is how can you walk around forgetting you owe someone money. That's ? to me.

hahahaha "ooh yeah, i aint forgot about you bruh, something came up.. But ima run you that money soon as i get it"...yeah right!
  • Bimbie
    Bimbie Members Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    Borrowing money from me? Yes if I have money to lend, just make sure that they are trusty and responsible.