why the attention now?

whatevathehell
whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in The Powder Room
ladies why do sometimes it seem like all of a sudden after ignoring a dude..or just not noticing him...at least in his eyes...you suddenly seem to zero in on a brother...Ive had several young ladies over the years act like I was air...and then all of a sudden I can feel them focusing on me, communicating verbally, and body language wise when before I was just a tree...mind you Ive stayed the same person throughout..never asked one of these women directly for fear of messing up something good/potentially good.

so these hoes just settling for less or what?

Comments

• whatevathehell
    edited December 2011
    my threads suck, i know, this was an honest ? though.
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    edited December 2011
    Interest change. Some people you become attracted to and others you lose attraction for.
  • whatevathehell
    edited December 2011
    Interest change. Some people you become attracted to and others you lose attraction for.

okay this sounds plausible but like I said nothings changed with me...I dont believe you are a ? ..
  • Pocahontas.
    Pocahontas. Members Posts: 133
    edited December 2011

c/s.
    Or maybe they were always attracted to you but were interested in other people at the time.
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    edited December 2011
    okay this sounds plausible but like I said nothings changed with me...I dont believe you are a ? ..

Huh? lol that came out of nowhere.

Anyway, it's happened to me before. I can see right through someone one day and then notice them another day especially if previously my attention was focused on someone else.

c/s.
    Or maybe they were always attracted to you but were interested in other people at the time.

This ^^^^
  • whatevathehell
    edited December 2011
    naw, ? these responses...you hoes on some other ? .
  • whatevathehell
    edited December 2011
    Huh? lol that came out of nowhere.

Anyway, it's happened to me before. I can see right through someone one day and then notice them another day especially if previously my attention was focused on someone else.

This ^^^^
    even if you are not anymore I want to know why? you could be lying your ass off but at 26/27 if there is a small chance you are not I really wantto know why...or why did you waitso late if it happned recently..you are not a bad looking woman, no simp, just calling it like I see it....I dont believe you yet if it is true Im kind of it awe.

was gonna pm this but your ? is full...anyway fuxck this thread...cantexpect honest answers from yall wh en yalldont know the real answer yourselves.
  • whatevathehell
    edited December 2011
    ^^^sorry im ? no disrespect intended.
  • NYCeeCee
    NYCeeCee Members Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    So you haven't changed at all in YEARS? No growth? No progression? Same exact person?
  • NYCeeCee
    NYCeeCee Members Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Ummm, wow. I should've read the ? rants before I commented. LOL
  • whatevathehell
    edited December 2011
    NYCeeCee wrote: »
    Ummm, wow. I should've read the ? rants before I commented. LOL

real talk, I just dropped 2 brewskys in the past 20 minutes....sad face...

naw Im in much better shape....I guess the years is not really truthful..Ive changed a lot but there are some in the recent months who shown interest who knew me..of me only a few months back..same person who giving me a door of opportunity. I dont know, ? got me miffed. esp when it is someone Im really interested in who doesnt see me...then all of a sudden its like "hey" im blah blah who are you? im like huh? where did this come from? still drinking
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    because ? aint ? :-/
  • whatevathehell
    edited December 2011
    because ? aint ? :-/

............./thread