I believe homosexuality is a sin why wont ? get rid of it?

Options
2»

Comments

• Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    lol everyone who seems to be "mad" or doesnt agree with someone is automatically "? " or a "cracka". I think it's about time people on forums step their game up and say something new for once.
    he doesn't know how to think for himself
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Homosexuality is a defect (disease, chemical imbalance) and or learned behavior (child abuse, ? )...

? is not exempt from making mistakes....There are plenty....And even ? has to learn from them.
  • EuropeanAndWhite
    EuropeanAndWhite Members Posts: 520
    edited December 2011
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    The Lion represent The Tribe, but i see you have no problem represent everything else under the son, those shoe's you rock? you represent the brand, those shirts and draws you rock, you represent the brand and your ass is not getting paid one red cent, in matter of fact you pay them to represent them.

I represent the Tribe of Yudah aka Judah

so you basically saying you walk around naked?
  • EuropeanAndWhite
    EuropeanAndWhite Members Posts: 520
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Homosexuality is a defect (disease, chemical imbalance) and or learned behavior (child abuse, ? )...

? is not exempt from making mistakes....There are plenty....And even ? has to learn from them.

and since homosexuality goes waaaayyyyy back in human history that ? you call ? seems to take his time with learning. just saying.