What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Miko, we both in Dallas as we speak

zay_24zay_24 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in AKA Donkey
Meet me at the bruton bizarre, bring yo husband bring whoeva, ima have one of my grove hoz drag yo ass and i will GLADY record this shit and upload it hea fo proof.
tumblr_lzeikcXRAE1qefm89o1_500.gif

Replies

  • HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    zay_24 wrote: »
    Meet me at the bruton bizarre, bring yo husband bring whoeva, ima have one of my grove hoz drag yo ass and i will GLADY record this shit and upload it hea fo proof.

    lol....ay that was one thing i liked about tx was them big ass bizarres and flea markets n shit....them hoes is ghetto as fuk in the grove too.....baps aint got shit on them hoes bruh
  • zay_24zay_24 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    lol....ay that was one thing i liked about tx was them big ass bizarres and flea markets n shit....them hoes is ghetto as fuk in the grove too.....baps aint got shit on them hoes bruh

    whea u at now
    tumblr_lzeikcXRAE1qefm89o1_500.gif
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    zay_24 wrote: »
    whea u at now

    home sweet home back in the boot....i will always dip in and out of tx tho
  • zay_24zay_24 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    home sweet home back in the boot....i will always dip in and out of tx tho

    fa sho, its mad niggas out hea from da boot, and cali,
    but dis ho miko shook af she aint bout dat life
    tumblr_lzeikcXRAE1qefm89o1_500.gif
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    zay_24 wrote: »
    fa sho, its mad niggas out hea from da boot, and cali,
    but dis ho miko shook af she aint bout dat life

    u not originally from dallas are you....or is that just the i.c. swag i sense?
  • zay_24zay_24 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    u not originally from dallas are you....or is that just the i.c. swag i sense?

    i move hea from cali homie
    tumblr_lzeikcXRAE1qefm89o1_500.gif
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    zay_24 wrote: »
    i move hea from cali homie

    figured that....well good luck with the thread, bout to hit the streets....
  • Plop StarPlop Star Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    damn you gets no love

    it aint no love, it aint no love in these ic streets
  • MacOneMacOne Posts: 2,422 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    IP Address Locator: What Is My IP Address Find IP Location on IP Location Map
    IP Address: 76.186.90.84
    IP Host: cpe-76-186-90-84.tx.res.rr.com
    Find IP Address Location for 'My IP' 76.186.90.84
    Continent: North America (NA)
    Country: United States (US)
    State: Texas
    City: Mesquite
    Postal Code: 75149
    ISP: Road Runner
    Organization: Road Runner


    That aint dallas son, so why you selling wolf tickets
  • zay_24zay_24 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Fam, i can walk out my house right now and be inside dallas in 4 minutes, dats how close it is
    now get yo gay ass on somewhea
    tumblr_lzeikcXRAE1qefm89o1_500.gif
  • MacOneMacOne Posts: 2,422 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    zay_24 wrote: »
    Fam, i can walk out my house right now and be inside dallas in 4 minutes, dats how close it is
    now get yo gay ass on somewhea

    Can you though? cuz its a 20 minute drive, or 11.9 miles to be exact, and i know you niggers aint that fast.....
  • zay_24zay_24 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    MacOne wrote: »
    Can you though? cuz its a 20 minute drive, or 11.9 miles to be exact, and i know you niggers aint that fast.....

    a 20 minute drive? lol maybe to get to downtown dallas, stop it fam
    tumblr_lzeikcXRAE1qefm89o1_500.gif
  • MacOneMacOne Posts: 2,422 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    zay_24 wrote: »
    a 20 minute drive? lol maybe to get to downtown dallas, stop it fam

    So if you got her address and your as real as your claiming to be, why dont you just go to the crib? any excuse you make about not doing that just makes you a bitch....if you a real nigga go to the crib
  • zay_24zay_24 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    MacOne wrote: »
    So if you got her address and your as real as your claiming to be, why dont you just go to the crib? any excuse you make about not doing that just makes you a bitch....if you a real nigga go to the crib

    i told her meet me up at da bizarre, before she leave town
    tumblr_lzeikcXRAE1qefm89o1_500.gif
  • MacOneMacOne Posts: 2,422 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    But your the one making threats, and offers, so why not man up, grow a pair, and go to the crib
  • zay_24zay_24 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    MacOne wrote: »
    But your the one making threats, and offers, so why not man up, grow a pair, and go to the crib

    she doesnt stay in dallas fam, she said she was hea fo a couple days, i jsu want her to meet up n get dragged befo she skip town
    matter fact since you got my addrss u capin ass nigga why dont U come and catch dese hands hoa ssn igga
    tumblr_lzeikcXRAE1qefm89o1_500.gif
  • MacOneMacOne Posts: 2,422 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    zay_24 wrote: »
    she doesnt stay in dallas fam, she said she was hea fo a couple days, i jsu want her to meet up n get dragged befo she skip town
    matter fact since you got my addrss u capin ass nigga why dont U come and catch dese hands hoa ssn igga

    Whos capin? and who said i got your address? im in cali ******* but believe me, when i say if i was in dallas, id be at your mother fucking door punching you and your punk ass mother in her throat
  • zay_24zay_24 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    MacOne wrote: »
    Whos capin? and who said i got your address? im in cali ******* but believe me, when i say if i was in dallas, id be at your mother fucking door punching you and your punk ass mother in her throat

    you never stepped foot in cali homie stop it
    tumblr_lzeikcXRAE1qefm89o1_500.gif
  • MacOneMacOne Posts: 2,422 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    zay_24 wrote: »
    you never stepped foot in cali homie stop it

    Lmao ok stoopid
  • shit happensshit happens May da lawd be wit em These hoes lie and these niggas are fakePosts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    This dude str8 pussy g clown ass coon
Sign In or Register to comment.