Is there's Reincarnation with the Resurrection????

Options
waterproof
waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
That's the question that needs to be touched on, Hebrews and the Original Church believed in Reincarnation and scriptures speaks on it but then Scriptures always speaks on the Resurrection.

So can it be both??? What's Yahuwah's plan for his creations and what role his people Jacob have to do with getting out the word, and what Yahushua role in all this.

Let's spark discussion and try to get some understanding. I will use scriptures on Reincarnation and Resurrection and will post some good articles to touch on the subject.

We know we were created to Praise YAHUWAH, walk in his ways and laws, live in harmony with each other and reach our elohim consciousness, bringing Peace on Earth.

Could it be that when we die and go to Sheol those who are not of the serpent seed and do not commit murder, ? ect.. have another chance to reach their full potential and come back reincarnated and have a chance before the final resurrection??.

Let's discuss and SHALOM, PEACE ON EARTH AND MAN, WOMEN AND CHILD.....HAVE A BLESS SHABBAT

Comments

• waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Before i post scriptures Six years ago i found an article that touched on the subject, I like to post it so it can spark some debate

Resurrection:
    The Amended Plan of ?

Chester asked, "Your saying that Reincarnation and The Resurrection are not that different?
    The Master replied, "When we die we go to what my Master called the unseen state. Unfortunately the English translation for Sheol from the Hebrew was translated as hell or grave. Hell means, to most people, where evil people go at death and the grave is where the body goes at death. However, the best translation for Sheol is the unseen state or a place of waiting for the dead. Sheol is where souls sleep until either they are reincarnated or resurrected."

Chester said, "Why does ? need both reincarnation and resurrection to achieve his master plan?"

The Master smiled, "Both the original and the amended plan of ? are in still valid. However, ? knew there was limited time on earth before Satan would deceive mankind into trying to destroy themselves. You can still connect to ? in a single lifetime and discover union with ? like Enoch did. However, it is rare and the reincarnation plan of ? needs millions of years to insure all the souls achieve union. The Resurrection is ? 's way of making sure every soul has as chance to achieve union once time is cut short. After the thousand year reign of Christ, all souls that haven't already achieved ? Consciousness will be resurrected and will live in the paradise of Christ on earth and will have the ideal environment to achieve ? Consciousness. For you see, the Amended Plan of ? is needed because of The Rebellion of Lucifer."

Chester chuckled. "I guess your talking about the resurrection that happens when Christ returns. My Dad used to talk about it all the time. But he taught me that only the babtized who accepted Jesus would be in that resurrection. Surely that can't mean all souls like you just talked about!"

The Master chuckled, "You like to ask the hard questions. There are two resurrection, one at Christ's return and another after Christ has created paradise on Earth for 1,000 years. ? 's Grand Master Plan is to bring all souls back to ? Consciousness. For one thousand years, souls that have almost achieved ? Oneness will be reincarnated during Christ's rule. Christ will do what Lucifer refused, to help mankind achieve their ? Consciousness. The 1,000 years of paradise will be an ideal place to be born. The Earth will be the ideal place to achieve ? Consciousness. The second resurrection will occur after the 1,000 years of paradise. To truly understand you must know of the role Christ plays in the Plan of ? ."

The Master discussed Christ as they walked back to the cottage. "Christ was among us for several reasons. He came to show us how to connect to ? in one lifetime. He came to pay our karma debt for us. To wash away our sins. To deliver the Wisdom of Faith, and his most important purpose was to qualify to replace Satan as spiritual guide and ruler of this world."
    "What do you mean? I didn't know Satan was ruler of this world." asked Chester.

"Lucifer's name was changed to Satan after the War of Rebellion. He lost the war but since a replacement had not been found, Satan still held his office as Spiritual Ruler. Just before Jesus began his ministry, Satan took Jesus up to the highest peak to show him the Kingdoms of the World and their splendor. Satan offered to give it all to Jesus if he would just fall down and worship Satan."

Chester's eyes narrowed. "Could Satan really give it to him?"

The Master shook his head. "Oh yes. But had Christ yielded, mankind would never achieve ? Consciousness. But since Jesus refused, Jesus became qualified to replace Lucifer as King of this World."

"I have heard Christians believe that Jesus will return, but I've not heard he was to replace Satan." Chester remarked.

The Master got excited. "When Christ returns, he will establish Paradise on Earth for one thousand years. Many many souls will be reborn during the reign of Christ. Christ will perform the job Lucifer rejected. Under the reign of Christ it will be easy for souls to connect to ? and achieve their ? Consciousness. Christ will do what Lucifer refused to do, and will guide all souls born during the 1,000 years of paradise toward ? ."
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    BRITH CHADISHA

Revelation 20 :6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of YHWH and of Messiah, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    What about the individuals in Revelation that receive the white robes, we know that the two witness who where prophets in the Old Testament time (Some say it's Moses and Elijah and others say it's Enoch and Elijah) spirit will be brought back but will be reincarnate in a different body.

Revelation 11 :1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of YHWH, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

11:3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

11:4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the Elohim of the earth.

11:5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

11:6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

So do the white robes mean that's those that receive it will be reincarnate?

Revelation 6 :9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of YHWH, and for the testimony which they held:

6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O YHWH, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    John 3 :3 Yahushua answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of YHWH.

3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's ? , and be born?

3:5 Yahushua answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of YHWH.

3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Man is born of water for water is in the mother ? 's (can this verse talks about being reincarnated aka The Physical resurrection) and born of the Spirit is the Spiritual birth?

"... I was given a sound body to live in because I was already good." (Wisdom of Solomon 8:19-20)
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I would have to disagree with the notion of there being a reincarnation associated with a ressurection. It seems to suggest that death is not really what it is, that somehow someone's death doesn't threaten who they are originally. According to the Bible, ? created the world including man and deemed it good. To suggest reincarnation is to say that ? does not like the essence of who we are.
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    I would have to disagree with the notion of there being a reincarnation associated with a ressurection. It seems to suggest that death is not really what it is, that somehow someone's death doesn't threaten who they are originally. According to the Bible, ? created the world including man and deemed it good. To suggest reincarnation is to say that ? does not like the essence of who we are.[/QUOTE

I respect that, but see we were made to worship YAHUWAH and to become one with him and reach our full potential "? like consciousness", you see the first man AND women creation was mortal and they could died that's why YAH said GO and populate the earth they was made at the same time together, but Adam was made with YAH'S spirit and eve was taken from his DNA, Adam was not made to die. He was Perfect until the he broke Yah laws.

So Yahushua was the only one who reached the full potential and if it was our duty to reach our full potential and pur spirit never dies but he hear on earth for a reason and the scriptures gives verses about recarnation and the Hebrews believed in it, then there must be some truth about it.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    alissowack wrote: »
    I would have to disagree with the notion of there being a reincarnation associated with a ressurection. It seems to suggest that death is not really what it is, that somehow someone's death doesn't threaten who they are originally. According to the Bible, ? created the world including man and deemed it good. To suggest reincarnation is to say that ? does not like the essence of who we are.[/QUOTE

I respect that, but see we were made to worship YAHUWAH and to become one with him and reach our full potential "? like consciousness", you see the first man AND women creation was mortal and they could died that's why YAH said GO and populate the earth they was made at the same time together, but Adam was made with YAH'S spirit and eve was taken from his DNA, Adam was not made to die. He was Perfect until the he broke Yah laws.

So Yahushua was the only one who reached the full potential and if it was our duty to reach our full potential and pur spirit never dies but he hear on earth for a reason and the scriptures gives verses about recarnation and the Hebrews believed in it, then there must be some truth about it.

...but it this really about reaching our full potential? The Old Testament is littered with people who ? has called and even they fell short. For people like Moses and David to be such godly figures in the Bible, they sure ran into some compromises and yet ? didn't just "start over".