WWE-Chris Jericho negotiations on hold....

the1nonlyruru
the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
edited December 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
because dude is mad that he's not in the WWE '12 game
It has been confirmed that Chris Jericho’s negotiations with WWE about a return have stalled out. Believe it or not – one of the big issues that turned Jericho off was the fact that he wasn’t included in the new WWE ’12 video game, which would have brought him royalties in the “five figure” range. While its understandable how Jericho would be upset by the snub (and the financial loss), others believe that Jericho would be foolish to skip out on a huge WrestleMania 28 payday as a result. There are said to be other factors keeping Jericho from returning at this time, but most believe he’ll be back in WWE again some time in 2012.

maybe dude doesn't realize he can be put in as later DLC? a DLC character in WWE '12 if you buy them individually is $1

Comments

• a-grave247
    a-grave247 Members Posts: 780 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    does that mean he's going to take on taker then if the negotiations go through
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited December 2011
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Jericho ain't the same, ever since his haircut and all that changed up ? he fell off.

His WCW and early WWF/WWE character were goat. RAW debut and he's claiming RAW is Jericho? Crazy..
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    i get the feeling that he thinks he's better than wrestling now, at least with the WWE, but he'll always listen to them if they want to negotiate a deal. He'll never go to TNA, but he thinks that the WWE is so ? up with their direction and favoritism towards certain wrestlers, he doesn't need to go back.

Plus, he's got his money, and he's still at an age where he can do other things that interest him outside of the ring, if a producer will have him. He knows that wrestling misses Jericho, Jericho doesn't miss wrestling. He can still do it if he wants to, but a majority of the time, the writers control his direction and ultimately his destiny, and I think he's gotten tired of it all.

The money is nice and all, but if it ain't fun no more, then why do it?

I think that's where he lays right now.
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited December 2011
    vibe86 wrote: »
    jericho ain't the same, ever since his haircut and all that changed up ? he fell off.

His wcw and early wwf/wwe character were goat. Raw debut and he's claiming raw is jericho? Crazy..

this his last comeback was ehhh
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Jericho ain't the same, ever since his haircut and all that changed up ? he fell off.

His WCW and early WWF/WWE character were goat. RAW debut and he's claiming RAW is Jericho? Crazy..
    You're my boy Vibe but I disagree (all opinion of course).. Jericho's world champion runs when he came back>>> more memorable then b4 his first retirement.. granted jericho's better runs were in a worse (spc) era, while his first run was diluted by better era better comp..

still he reinvented himself as being the best in the world at what he does... and didnt take the spotlight from the Cenas, Edges, Ortons, Batistas, and so on.. while staying relevant and even put over alot of young talent b4 he left...

jericho just needs to grow a godlike beard and everything will be fine...

50553_104198290097_5724362_n.jpg
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    You're my boy Vibe but I disagree (all opinion of course).. Jericho's world champion runs when he came back>>> more memorable then b4 his first retirement.. granted jericho's better runs were ina wrose era, while his first run was diluted by better era better comp..

still he reinvented himself as being the best in the world at what he does... and didnt take the spotlight from the Cenas, Edges, Ortons, Batistas, and so on.. while staying relevant and even put over alot of young talent b4 he left...

jericho just needs to grow a godlike beard and everything will be fine...

50553_104198290097_5724362_n.jpg

Co-sign. Jericho was on point as a heel in 2008, 2009, and 2010. I want to see him come back on some real ? . Give Punk a classic at WM 28 and give him a feud that helps define both of their careers. Jericho's always been good at a shoot, and ? ..... Punk is the ? right now to spar with on that ? .

Rock vs Cena
    Punk vs Jericho- WWE Championship Match
    The Miz vs Triple H

That right there is some serious ? for a Wrestlemania IMO.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    smh @ David Stern stopping the deal
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    am i the only one who thinks he might be in character when he's doing ? like this
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited December 2011
    am i the only one who thinks he might be in character when he's doing ? like this

wouldnt be surprised
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011

Nah i be thinkin the same ?