The Official Common>>>>>>>>>Tupac

1234568»

Comments

• Bigavelli
    Bigavelli Members Posts: 3,465
    edited November 2011
    Who cares? Lmao why do these things matter? did jigga sell roc a fella for 204 mil? Yes

Did Jigga get a 150 million deal for roc nation management? Yes

Is jay Hov the most richest rapper in the game? Yes

Ya'll can ? wit rap if u want

Get yo lil trollin ass outta here

It matters cos it shows Jay Z is not a good record label CEO and a succesful 1 hence the reason Dame Dash was the 1 running the label and signing the succesful Rappers something Jay Z couldn't do for 15 years

He sold Rocafella for 50 Million you idiot lol and Dame Dash and Biggs also got paid from that since they owned the label

And he is not the richest Rapper P Diddy is
  • Bigavelli
    Bigavelli Members Posts: 3,465
    edited November 2011
    2pac's Music is a million times superior to Jay Z's MUsically he is so superior to Jay Z

Records like Dear Mama, Changes, Letter To My Unborn Child, ? Bless The Dead, Brendas Got A Baby, California Love etc are way outta Jay Z's league

Jay Z is just a Coke/Materoialistic Rapper that lacks Substance/Emotion/Hooks/Creativity and Message

Jay Z is not a good Song Writter he just a typical Rapper
  • ustreet_monsta
    ustreet_monsta Members Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    *in b4 posters who cant argue the facts and and wanna make this another lame Eminem or Jay-Z hate thread*
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    me against the world ? on ya boys whole catalog....

? The World>>>>>the neo ?

? chicago....L.A. run you midwestern outkast
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    me against the world ? on ya boys whole catalog....

? The World>>>>>the neo ?

? chicago....L.A. run you midwestern outkast

lol theres a reason why we dont have blood or crips in the chi
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    lethal5 wrote: »
    !6 posts is right!, I gotta life outside the the internet bruh....why dont u try logging off sometimes & getting sum ? ....or do u prefer fantasizing bout Pac?

So the least number of post you got means you getting more ? than the rest of us? That's irrelevant anyway but how you sound? Very stupid cuz no one has to log out of this site to go ? . You need to sit cho ? down cuz either you are an Thomas alias or you tryna impress him with the equally ? troll rhetoric.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Lol tommy makes everyone mad how does he do it?
  • blaq diemenz
    blaq diemenz Members Posts: 208 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    *dimension

On pacs 1st 2 albums he talked about conscious stuff and he debuted dressed like brotha J/professor X but he flopped

And since real brothas like poor righteous teachers,Ice Cube,Public Enemy,Rakim,KRS etc already covered those subjects and were better rappers pac was nothin

A nobody

So then he became bishop and acted tough until he got smacked wit da burna and robbed

What did pac talk about after 94 besides katoo,hennessey,enemies,death,misery,biggie and california?

He made white mans world but he loved crackas more than he loved black people so that song is dumb as ? his "substance" is overrated and non existent

Sorry

again i see ur unfamilar with 2pac like crazy...examples

man come on ur funkmaster flex man u gotta be; cuz u stay hatin on 2pac .. dude.. if U like Common beter thats on u but u just spitting nonsense sorry man u off
  • blaq diemenz
    blaq diemenz Members Posts: 208 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    jek wrote: »
    stop tryna talk logic to this ? ,....he dont even know if he wanna be a Nas fan or go to sleep to his music, he's confused so you not gonna get nowhere tryna explain nothing to this cat

PREACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think he funkmaster flex he dont know a thing bout hip hop
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    mAAAN...THIS ? IS APPLES AND ORANGES. PAC COULDA NEVER TOUCHED COMMON'S WORDPLAY BUT COM COULD NEVER HHIT THE HEART LIKE PAC. COM IS UP THERE WITH HIM THO AND I FEEL LIKE HE BEEN UNDERRATED 4 WAY TOO LONG...

AND ON THAT L.A. VS CHICAGO ? IM SEEING IN THIS THREAD....GTFOH. I LIVED IN L.A. YALL ? BE BUSTING GUNS BUT YOU SLOW AS ? . LIKE ANOTHER POSTER SAID ITS A REASON AINT N O CRIPS AND BLOODS IN CHICAGO AND ITS A REASON WHY STONES BASICALLY FGATHERED BLOOD ? GANGSTA. THATS WHY FARRAKHAN HAD TO INTERVENE IN THAT ? WITH COM AND CUBE. MUTHAFUCKAS THAT KNOW JUST KNOW AND THE ? THAT DONT END UP LAID OUT IN SOMEBODY GANGWAY OR DROVE OVER AND DUMPED IN GARY.
  • judahxulu
    edited November 2011
    c h i c a g o

? ass ? on heah aint on ? , joe. lame ass ? could NOT survive at the the crib talking that ? in this thread.marks need to listen to this ? and know how real it is...sweet vic ass mu'fuckas..
  • DayDay34
    DayDay34 Members Posts: 1,771
    edited November 2011
    pac is king. was watching resurrection the other night.
  • judahxulu
    edited November 2011
    DayDay34 wrote: »
    pac is king. was watching resurrection the other night.

as far as social/cultural impact is few muscians period ? with him. thats why i said its apples and oranges. u cant really compare a figure like pac to somebody who just raps no matter how cold they are.
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Common def underrated, musically i might just put him over jay and big, not pac tho...he needs to be a bit more diverse and impactful for that...but yea ppl like common and mos def are slightly on a deeper level than jay or big.

^^^^^^^Yep!!!
  • rr7u..
    rr7u.. Members Posts: 22
    edited November 2011
    2pac sucks compared to any decent rapper. 2pac was straight garbage
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    After listening to Common's last album i take this thread back that ? was straight sperm juice Tupac is way better.