What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Are G & S Post-ers Better Than Post-ers From Other I.C. Forums?

Jesus JacksonJesus Jackson Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in AKA Donkey
In other words, is FOR THE GROWN & SEXY the best forum in The Ill Community? I mean, think about it....

Typical DONKEY thread:

I WOULDN'T F**K (Insert random female post-er name here) WITH A 10 FT DILDO

Typical REASON thread:

REAL TALK: LIL' WAYNE>>>>EVERY OTHER RAPPER IN HIP HOP HISTORY

Disagree?? What are the best and worst forums on this site??

NOTE: The G & S has been falling off as of late.

Replies

• Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    I feel like this is the only forum where we can talk about shit maturely. for the most part. Myself and a few other posters joke around a lot but i think for the most part we stay on topic and can debate without belittling eachother. I do spend most my time on the forum in here.
  • CitiBoyCitiBoy Posts: 28
    edited December 2011
    The best forum is subjective, but if you go by traffic, then no, the reason is the best. It aint bout the forum its about the posters, and you got smart and dumb posters spread out all thru the IC, so i cant really call it.
  • The DiddlerThe Diddler Posts: 17,295 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    right cause 88% of the poster that post in GnS are above the age of 21 much less 18...

none of these fucking idiots have moved from their parents homes, but want to dish out life advice like they know what they are talking about...

kinda like the Big Ass .22 thread...

if anything, 76% of the threads posted in here belong in growing pains...
  • Jesus JacksonJesus Jackson Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    CitiBoy wrote: »
    The best forum is subjective, but if you go by traffic, then no, the reason is the best. It aint bout the forum its about the posters, and you got smart and dumb posters spread out all thru the IC, so i cant really call it.

The Reason has dudes who take things WAAAAY too seriously... I really can't handle that style of debating...

And then you got the stupid shock threads: SOULJAH BOY IS A BETTER THAN B.I.G.

^^^(Just a fictional example, but you get the point)^^^

GTFOH
  • @My_nameaintearl@My_nameaintearl Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Social Lounge has the most intelligent posters, but also the most insane and/or retarded.

And they won't be banned for some reason, despite dramatically lowering the quality of discussion every day.
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Based on OP, threadstarter has never even been to any forum outside of G&S.
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
  • Jesus JacksonJesus Jackson Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Based on OP, threadstarter has never even been to any forum outside of G&S.

False... C'mon, son...