this ? called ME after the first date....

Options
13»

Comments

• Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    LOL @ the comments on this thread but i can understand why he feels that way. My young generation of females put on front to show guys that they are too good for them to get. So when a female show interest so fast, its really rare for us, so we questioned is the ? is : preg, thirsty and has some type of disease, trannys smh(my generation lauce), setting up some sneaky ? , etc. Thats the common knowledge in 2011. Most of you older brothers and sisters philosophy of dating might different from today's ? up society.
    sboogie wrote: »
    say what?
    aww ? it...

Lmao! He he ha ha.
  • king bloo
    king bloo Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    LOL @ the comments on this thread but i can understand why he feels that way. My young generation of females put on front to show guys that they are too good for them to get. So when a female show interest so fast, its really rare for us, so we questioned is the ? is : preg, thirsty and has some type of disease, trannys smh(my generation lauce), setting up some sneaky ? , etc. Thats the common knowledge in 2011. Most of you older brothers and sisters philosophy of dating might different from today's ? up society.

naw bruh, chicks been actin like that for as long as I can remember. They always front, especially in high school, then you get older and they come around like "You know I liked you back then".
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    Lol

So if I threw a ? at you

Would you catch it?

Or move to the side, let it fall on the ground, and smash from behind??

Fixed.^^^^^
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    Calling you once

After having a good date means she's crazy????

Either you guys lack experience or you think so little of yourselves that you can't fathom someone having that good of a time with you

Stopped reading after this. I know this whole "Don't Trust Anybody/Think ill of everything" mindset is cool now, but real talk: You're liked.
  • Madbeats
    Madbeats Members Posts: 544
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Bad sign that she is a creeper.