so after not going longer than 1 week since 14 of no fappin.strange things r happen

2nd chances
2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in AKA Donkey
ing.....

i mean fapping or any sort of sexual release...sicne i was fourteen something had to happen atleast every week...i decide to embark on a no fap/sex december adventure..its been like 2 weeks+ since i did anything and im literally feeling my ? pulsating..

like sharp though tolerable pain ever so often........wtf is going on ? it seems like my boys are banging on the testicular walls screaming 'let us out dude..let us out"...

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...how im i gonna last till december is out?.....on a positive note..i feel so much more motivated..and jovial and could lift a damn car..im more social and what do u know..it seems like i have more hours in the day than i ever had before...

this is damn good bruh....i could get used to this ? ..

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Yo b, i don't know how you do it. i usually end up fapping anyway within one hour.
    You gonna enjoy your next fap tho when you fall of. ? gonna be like a super soaker.
  • 2nd chances
    2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    King Drew wrote: »
    Yo b, i don't know how you do it. i usually end up fapping anyway within one hour.
    You gonna enjoy your next fap tho when you fall of. ? gonna be like a super soaker.

no ? bruh..no ? ..

im gonna see how long i can push it.....i literally feel ontop of the world...everyday i wake up with more energy than a 5 hour energy drink...not the usually lethargic ? my life type feeling...

its amazing though......

i bet it'd hurt though when i finally do it..cuz i remember the first time i nutted..yo that was some painful ? ....