Once AGAIN Romo is a top 5 QB....Why yall still hating?

1235»

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    No he didnt. He made sure to put Romo at #2 the next week after everybody was going in on his ass for not having Romo the previous week.

And Crayton. He was pathetic in that game. Funny everybody talks about the Giants beating us, but beating the Packers in Lambeau and beating the "Greatest Team of All Time" in a neutral field after a bye week indoors is ok? If Romo was a choker, then what were Favre and Brady?
    They still superbowl champs

And I don't think Favre top 10 of all time. He's the ultimate choker. But he got a ring and gets playoff w's
  • t. webb
    t. webb Members Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    the bottom line is this.
    every game romo losses is considered a "big game".
    but when he beats the 9-0 colts lead by a top 5 qb of all time it doesnt mean ? .
    when he beats the 13-0 saints on national tv it doesnt mean ? .
    when he beats the packers in 07 when both teams were 10-1 fighting for a 1st round bye it doesnt mean ? .
    when he beats the eagles 3 times in one year including the playoffs it doesnt mean ? .
    but bobble a field goal hold and you suck at playing QB.
    run for your life all game against the giants in the playoffs while wr's drop would be td's and also dont turn their heads in the endzone with a perfect pass coming at them and you are a choke artist.
    you guys have it all figured out.
    *jay z voice* do you guys watch games or just skim through it?

****Applause****.....dude here is speaking the truth.....
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Brady
    Manning not this season cuz he's hurt
    Brees
    Rodgers since he became a starter
    Ben
    Rivers not this season

He can be top5 this year but that such a big drop off from the top4 and the rest of the league.

I clearly requested for you to gimme 5 QBs doing better than him THIS season AND consistently the past 5 seasons. Why are you naming Peyton and Philip??? I'm still waiting for my other 2.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    I clearly requested for you to gimme 5 QBs doing better than him THIS season AND consistently the past 5 seasons. Why are you naming Peyton and Philip??? I'm still waiting for my other 2.

i said he top 5 this year, but the last 5 years? hes not

I hate the Cowboys but i like Romo. I live in Dallas bruh and i know how ppl hate and love him some of it he deserve it some he dont.

But that ? Romo top 5 in jukes though. That includes everybody
  • will grimey
    edited December 2011
    t. webb wrote: »
    ****Applause****.....dude here is speaking the truth.....

the truth? So every game Romo loses is a big game? What about his wins? bankrupt baller's post reeks of hate...Bobbling a football while holding for an extra pt means you're a bad QB?!!! Come on maaaan!
  • will grimey
    edited December 2011
    somebody compared Romo to Lebron like he cant compete in the 4th....well here are Romo's 4th quarter stats for his career....

Total 4th Quarter Statistics

353/554, 4812 yards, 34 TD, 17 INT, 99.0 QB Rating

Thats pretty damn good...
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    the truth? So every game Romo loses is a big game? What about his wins? bankrupt baller's post reeks of hate...Bobbling a football while holding for an extra pt means you're a bad QB?!!! Come on maaaan!

are you ? ?
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    are you ? ?

most cowboys fans are...

Muttley.gif
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    I can't believe all the excuses being made in here by these romo apologist lmao ? is sick.... I'm sorry but as a cowboys fan I'm not content with my qb having a 1-3 record in the playoffs multiple choke jobs and no defining moments .... And then turn around and have the nerve to call this ? a top 5 qb?!? Lmao when dudes like manning/brees/rodgers/manning/brady are actually getting sized up for rangz..... ? kind of arguments these ? comin with...
  • major pain
    edited December 2011
    Dizzel3000 wrote: »
    I can't believe all the excuses being made in here by these romo apologist lmao ? is sick.... I'm sorry but as a cowboys fan I'm not content with my qb having a 1-3 record in the playoffs multiple choke jobs and no defining moments .... And then turn around and have the nerve to call this ? a top 5 qb?!? Lmao when dudes like manning/brees/rodgers/manning/brady are actually getting sized up for rangz..... ? kind of arguments these ? comin with...

word its always the the QBs fault

word if you havent wont a super bowl you arent a good QB

word werd wurd
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    major pain wrote: »
    word its always the the QBs fault

word if you havent wont a super bowl you arent a good QB

word werd wurd

Take a ? chill pill off the hyperbole Lil ? ...Not being an elite top 5 qb does not = not being a good/solid qb get a grip and wake me up when Tony does something noteworthy when ? is on the line ...

And that's

word to blamming all your short comings on someone else (cos that's what leaders do right)
    Word to not having your career defined by championships in sports particularly this sport and that position (you know the highest ? paid one)
    Word to being 1-3 in the playoffs yet having people praise you in the same way cats with better numbers and rangz (cos that makes sense)

Word...weird ...word

Now go get a clue my dude
  • major pain
    edited December 2011
    Dizzel3000 wrote: »
    Take a ? chill pill off the hyperbole Lil ? ...Not being an elite top 5 qb does not = not being a good/solid qb get a grip and wake me up when Tony does something noteworthy when ? is on the line ...

you're obviously one of those fairweather fans...

you're main knock on him is his playoff record. one catch by Crayton changes that.... what are ALL these choke jobs? i swear ? act like the 'elite' QBs have never lost games on a bad decision or while trying to make something happen
  • bankrupt baller
    edited December 2011
    most cowboys fans are......

word.......
  • major pain
    edited December 2011
    word.......

see what i mean.. lol at that edit i wont even bother
  • bankrupt baller
    edited December 2011
    see what i mean.. lol at that edit i wont even bother

yeah i know..
    cowboys fans cheer at home when the cowboys have the ball and then are silent when they are on D LMAO!!!!!!
  • will grimey
    edited December 2011
    you're obviously one of those fairweather fans...

you're main knock on him is his playoff record. one catch by Crayton changes that.... what are ALL these choke jobs? i swear ? act like the 'elite' QBs have never lost games on a bad decision or while trying to make something happen

Chuuuuch!
    yeah i know..
    cowboys fans cheer at home when the cowboys have the ball and then are silent when they are on D LMAO!!!!!!

90,000+ fans, our home field advantage should be more like the Seahawks...
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    This scrub has all of those weapons and held scoreless in the first Qtr vs ZONA???

(joke)
  • will grimey
    edited December 2011
    ^^^What about last nite? Plus he still had a 95 QB rating against AZ, just didn't win.