Math Anxiety

Yummy.Lix
Yummy.Lix Members Posts: 1,398
edited December 2011 in Growing Pains
Okay so,I suck at math.lostit3.gif

I took my first Statistics test a week ago.My teacher showed the class grades on a screen before she gave us our individual test back.Two people in the class made F's(a 65 & a 47).I had it so convinced in my mind I was one of those people.I almost had an anxiety attack on the day of that test.lostit3.gifShe posted my score online & my ? got a 92.Mind you,only 5 people in the class made A's.I'm both mad & happy,lol.I put myself through SO MUCH stress thinking I did horrible.Y'all probably don't give an eff,but this is big for me.Have you ever sucked at something so bad that even when you do good you still think you sucked miserably?

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Pico diary entry 9-30-11

So today was a pretty good day till it got all cold an stupid, its 62 degrees right now! I swear this is what it must feel like to live in Siberia.
    Anyways Ive been watching a lot of videos on youtube and my favorites so far are videos of Jupiter the talking cat, hes so chill for a cat and his
    homeboy Kona is such a spazz I lol at that ? every time I see it. My other favorite is the talking dog thats sad about his owner eating. I bought Nutri-system
    today cause im trying to drop that last 10lbs and i swear if this ? dont work im gonna pitch a fit!! Its gonna work tho cause I plan on going to Runyon Canyon 3X
    a week and the gym the other 4, I ? hate that canyon I swear the devil made that ? with his bare hands!! Washed all my gym clothes today so that they are
    ready for Mundane Monday. Thats gonna be a long ass day cause I gotta paint my ceiling, workout and go to school. FML ok. I tried to catch a kitten today but I had to give up when I fell in the mud and scraped my knee, it looks more like a rug burn to be honest tho. Smh how am I gonna explain that without getting the side eye????
    I guess im gonna look shabby for the rest of October cause my hair is gonna be a wild mess from all that sweating, oh well.

bye
  • bunti
    bunti Members Posts: 4
    edited November 2011
    Anxiety feels tensions remain healthy and smarts mostly some one likes our body fit decrease a tension so never forget tension merits and demerits and always be ready for slim and smarts.
  • Eklektic Gardens
    Eklektic Gardens Members Posts: 6
    edited November 2011
    Can't say that I have. Chill out and don't beat yourself up. Being worried can make you sick. Be proud of yourself when you do well and congratulate yourself helps to keep you from stressing. It's about developing your confidence and knowing you will do well if you study and work hard at it.
  • Madbeats
    Madbeats Members Posts: 544
    edited December 2011
    That's happened to all of us at one point probably. It's easy to doubt yourself even if you know you are GOAT. LOL. Good job though.