What are the most efficient stomach/midsection exercises?

Options
DRO
DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
edited March 2010 in The Weight Room
To me, this is the hardest area 2 work out on...

Any advice?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    depends on what you are trying to achieve...

Running loses the fat...

Situps with weight to rebuild muscle memory...

I know me, my stomach area is similar to Ronnie Coleman's as far as the abs stick out far from my stomach so it looks like i am some what fat...

ronnie-coleman.jpg

See what I mean? Most times it's just needing to lose body fat versus building muscle...
    Can you believe they actually changed the rules for MR. O just so Jay Cutler could beat this man after what 9 years?

That ? is 'roided up.
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hahaha this ? veins look like he got drinkin staws in his arms.. I wouldnt even want to be that big, couldnt even find no nice decent lookin clothes 2 wear
  • dreadedbwoy661
    dreadedbwoy661 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hanging leg raises. Its' not going to get you 6 pack abs unless you lose the layer of fat over them but they will make your abs strong as ? .
  • dreadedbwoy661
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hahaha this ? veins look like he got drinkin staws in his arms.. I wouldnt even want to be that big, couldnt even find no nice decent lookin clothes 2 wear

Bodybuilders have to get custom made clothes lol
  • brandon-j
    brandon-j Members Posts: 148 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Why would he even want to look like that. This body looks all out of proportion. It's like he got all dem muscles but still look wide as ?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    brandon-j wrote: »
    Why would he even want to look like that. This body looks all out of proportion. It's like he got all dem muscles but still look wide as ?

LOL @ you saying Ronnie Coleman looks "all out of proportion."

He is an 8x Mr. Olympia champion. How can he win that award 8x if his body is "all out of proportion"?
  • dreadedbwoy661
    edited March 2010
    Options
    brandon-j wrote: »

that's a bad photo of him
  • ricanprince
    ricanprince Members Posts: 1,869 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    man, luckily for me, im a skinny dude with no fat on the abs, so in just a 3 weeks ive already seen a big change in how my abs look they are becoming more defined with the whole 6 pack thing