Tell'Em Why You Mad Son!!!

Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in AKA Donkey
WARNING DO NOT VIEW THE FOLLOWING WHILE CONSUMING LIQUIDS! THE ENSUING LAUGHTER WILL CAUSE IT COME OUT OF YOUR NOSE!!!

On top of being one of the funniest video youtubes I've seen in very long time, this tape is proof positive as to why PUA and Leykis 101 rules MUST BE OBEYED AND ADHERED TO AT ALL TIMES! As evident with the tape, baby girl put out the trickin' bait and dude took it. LOL at at the use of "my n*ggas," "? are evil," and strangling hoes and throwin' them in the river." ? is waaay too funny.

Comments

• dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...too many quotables
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    I'ain even laugh though.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    lol this ? needs to be on suicide watch
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    I'ain even laugh though.
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    I chuckled, that ? lauce tho.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited December 2011
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    where was the funny?

anyway never understood when men call females (especially ones they ? ) "my ? "...some serious repressed ? -ness there.
    ? reminds me of:
  • MacOne
    MacOne Banned Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    scary movie 1 was goat
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited December 2011
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Transcript:

You wanna play some muthafuckin games with me ? ? Like... dat ass? I took you out to eat, I've bought you mad ? , and you wanna dirtbag me my ? ? For real?? Come on son, this ? 's pfft... this ? 's bittin on you and your dead ass wanna stay with that ? , get out of him doing all this muthafucking work to get witchu or whatever my ? FOR REAL? Come on s- I did mad ? for you my ? . I treated you mad ? good and you dad gon play me like "aw, ? outta here ? , you ain't my muthafuckin" BLABLABLABLA you know what, ? you ? that ? deserved to ? you up ? . I don't give a ? about you ? , I hope you choke and die ? . That's how the ? I feel about you ? , that's how the ? I really muthafuckin feel ? . ? you Shawna I been looking for a good ? ? the whole ? time I realized something all you ? is muthafuckin evil; yall some evil ? . I don't want to hear about no ? about oh oh ? is dogs, no ? you a muthafuckin dog and that's why I'm calling you a ? ? ! That's how the ? it is ? . ? all yalls, ? all that ? son. Yo dead ass want to play me and ? like oh oh ? outta here, that ? ugly BLABLABLABLA guess what I AM an ugly ? and I STILL ? ? ; what the ? , what the ? you gon do about it ? ? I still get better ? than you ? , you ugly no ? -having muthafuckin ? . You ? std looking like in your ? ? . That's how the ? it is ? ? you ? .

Come on Shawna I swear Shawna I'm like yo Shawna. say any ? here traveling with a ? choke that ? ? . Any ? make me mad choke the ? out that ? Shawna. Dead ass my ? ; then take my ? rope? tie that ? around her neck, throw that ? body off a muthafuckin bridge and hope somethin choke the life out that ? and drop her ? body in a river. ? her son, dead ass and that's what I really feel like doing to this ? my ? dead ass.

? you son, I feel like I wasted, I wasted mad muthafuckin time choking you for real? Like dat? ? you B, ? you son I hope you choke and die on a ? my ? dead ass. Like choke on ? sperm and let this big ? get caught in your throat my ? and you suffocate to death ? . That's how thick my sperm is ? I hope you muthafuckin die ? . I swear on everything son. And you are the UGLIEST, DIRTIEST ? EVA on the face of this ? planet ? you son; there! ? you. ? you B
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Yeah.. That was pretty lame....
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    And yall Redsox fans, yall ? has had the biggest muthafuckin flop in major league HISTORY my ? , don't evah open ya ? mouths about the yankees ? ; you flop-ass ? .

I will not provide a transcript for this one, but the above line was this ? 's greatest quotable. I'm subscribing
  • Sun God
    Sun God Members Posts: 367
    edited December 2011
    Who is the lame ass threadstarter that thought this was funny. That ? must have took similar L's in life. ? sound like a hoe for real more sad than funny