whatz up wit black boys being so bitchmade these days?

Options
str8 soulja
str8 soulja Members Posts: 49
edited December 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
These lil ? nowadays are more like lil girls then boys i swear.They think the weakest ? ? is cool and they have no limits on what theyll do. If its cool to dress like a woman they do it they have no sense of masculinity whatsoever. They're like the complete opposite on the generation before what the ? happened? they're soft,weak,scary,whitewashed,arrogant, mama'sboy,disloyal etc. Is it the whole no dad mama's boy's thing?

Comments

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    note: R&R thread
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Hmm not sure what's going on in ur neck of the woods but young Black males are pretty tough here in NYC. At least based on what I see
  • needmorecash
    needmorecash Members Posts: 253
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i feel you man.. . can i blame the media.. . you know they threated by the black man,. . .they killing us . .
    . plus all these kids raised by they momma only. . .they gone be overly agreessive or soft like baby doo doo..
    scary and wont speak up for themselves, non confrontational
  • cool amp
    cool amp Members Posts: 165
    edited December 2011
    Options
    These lil ? nowadays are more like lil girls then boys i swear.They think the weakest ? ? is cool and they have no limits on what theyll do. If its cool to dress like a woman they do it they have no sense of masculinity whatsoever. They're like the complete opposite on the generation before what the ? happened? they're soft,weak,scary,whitewashed,arrogant, mama'sboy,disloyal etc. Is it the whole no dad mama's boy's thing?
    basically its just another europeon assimilation and integration tactic being utilized by the wily ol' ? .