Options
13»

Comments

• ...MVP...
    ...MVP... Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    "I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in anyway the social and political equality of the white and black races - that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the ? should be denied everything."http://teachingamericanhistory.org/library/index.asp?document=1048

I've read this before, it proves Lincoln was not the great Moses to African Americans that people try to make him out to be. But it doesn't prove he owned slaves.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ...MVP... wrote: »
    I've read this before, it proves Lincoln was not the great Moses to African Americans that people try to make him out to be. But it doesn't prove he owned slaves.

Never said it did. It looks like there is no empirical evidence for such, but Lincoln still did think black people were inferior.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    That ? drake better protect his neck outchea they comin from all angles lol
  • titUnfoneepaf
    titUnfoneepaf Members Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Hello!
    Can you please tell where to stay in Moscow?
    Hotel or an apartment to rent?
    Need about 3-4 days.
    Search here shows that :
    http://krokus-ekspo-otel.ru
  • noirwar
    noirwar Members Posts: 514
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Just2C wrote: »
    As they should....how you gonna come in the game all arrogant talkin bout "thank me later" and diss me and you'll never hear a reply about it? Calling yourself the greatest but scared to take a lyrical fade.

He shouldn't talk about disses and take the lane he has and not expect for the flack to boomerang back to him later.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Fab be rappin bout that same tricking ? too... I am no Drake apologist but this ? is funny.... Drake should call up Rayweather or just give Fab another 2 piece and touch dat ? lol
  • ROFL.GUY
    ROFL.GUY Members Posts: 3,117 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    more disses comin soon....
  • ROFL.GUY
    ROFL.GUY Members Posts: 3,117 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ROFL.GUY wrote: »
    more disses comin soon....

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice