The Shadow Managers Who Managed George W. Bush. Do They Also Manage Barack Obama? See

Options
2»

Comments

• get1cuz
    get1cuz Members Posts: 58
    edited December 2011
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    BS! Aside - I stated my opinion regarding Obama's perspective: transform America. Unfortunately my opinions don't matter....this country is headed down the road to ruin & those who feel it’s on the right path will never confess to any wrong doing i.e., on there sacred leaders part until its to late. wonders how proud the first lady will be once her husband destroys the country she just barely feels proud about??

1- Would America today really be that much different if Hillary Clinton, Ron Paul, John McCain, Sarah Palin or Alan Keyes were in charge?

2- Would Henry Kissinger & Zbigniew Brzezinski still be in the back ground?

1) - Different problems
    2) - You betcha!
  • Str8Against1njustice
    Str8Against1njustice Members Posts: 134
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Good buddies. Barack obama and jay rockefeller.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREkJ8r8JyZz7y3ypBeb6XoE543EcY4cS7hmI_rm-IY0djC5OIKuN42vwAM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Rockefeller
    John Davison "Jay" Rockefeller IV (born June 18, 1937) is the senior United States Senator from West Virginia. He was first elected to the Senate in 1984, while in office as Governor of West Virginia, a position he held from 1977 to 1985. Rockefeller moved to Emmons, West Virginia to serve as a VISTA worker in 1964, and was first elected to public office in the state, as a member of the House of Delegates, in 1966. Rockefeller was later elected Secretary of State in 1968 and was president of West Virginia Wesleyan College from 1973 to 1976.

As a great-grandson of oil tycoon John D. Rockefeller, he is the only currently-serving politician of the prominent six-generation Rockefeller family and the only Democrat in what has been a traditionally Republican dynasty.[1]
    [/B]
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    get1cuz wrote: »
    1- Would America today really be that much different if Hillary Clinton, Ron Paul, John McCain, Sarah Palin or Alan Keyes were in charge?

2- Would Henry Kissinger & Zbigniew Brzezinski still be in the back ground?

1) - Different problems
    2) - You betcha!

So when does Obama start being a leader and stop being a coward?
  • ustreet_monsta
    ustreet_monsta Members Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    So when does Obama start being a leader and stop being a coward?

Its not all on the President though.

He's only 1/3 of the official government. He's only a 1/4 of the government if you include the media. You can expand this out as far as you want by including other groups like the Church, Military, Wall Street, & Unions.

You dont have to listen to the Brzezinski's and Kissingers, but you do have to accept that they are tapped into and represent people who make policy for the unofficial/ shadow branches of government.

Obama hasnt been a radical President and he didnt run under the banner of radical change. If you lower your expectations or distribute them more fairly across the other parties who are responsible for the condition of our country, you'll be happier and live longer.
  • kingblaze84
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Its not all on the President though.

He's only 1/3 of the official government. He's only a 1/4 of the government if you include the media. You can expand this out as far as you want by including other groups like the Church, Military, Wall Street, & Unions.

You dont have to listen to the Brzezinski's and Kissingers, but you do have to accept that they are tapped into and represent people who make policy for the unofficial/ shadow branches of government.

Obama hasnt been a radical President and he didnt run under the banner of radical change. If you lower your expectations or distribute them more fairly across the other parties who are responsible for the condition of our country, you'll be happier and live longer.

Oh I've lowered my expectations enough to promise myself to not vote for Obama in 2012. I'm done with him and will vote 3rd party. Obama does have to take blame though because as president, he sets the agenda. A president is not supposed to be a puppet, he's supposed to be bold and be a leader. So far, Obama's agenda has been neverending wars, building infrastructure overseas in areas that hate us anyway while ignoring the fiscal crisis here in America. Don't get me started on Obama caving in like a ? made coward on taxes last year. He exploded the federal deficit with that stupid decision, and now all the American people see in govt are cowards who sound good while campaigning but are miserable failures carrying out "change". I'll be very happy voting 3rd party next year.
  • kingblaze84
    edited December 2011
    Options
    And shame on Obama for appointing these people in high level advisor positions to begin with.
  • get1cuz
    get1cuz Members Posts: 58
    edited December 2011
    Options
    And shame on Obama for appointing these people in high level advisor positions to begin with.

lol i think they come with the white house
  • kingblaze84
    edited December 2011
    Options
    get1cuz wrote: »
    lol i think they come with the white house

I guess Obama forgot how to lay people off? Presidents fire people all the time. Well, at least past Presidents did.