Do you think that it is CM PUNK fault

r.prince18
r.prince18 Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
That rating are tanking or wwe putting on bad shows?

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    No.

I don't know how long ratings have been down but it's football season and lately the holidays. People are either busy w that or the show is too boring, weak writing.

They want to have the best ratings above all other shows. They don't necessarily have bad ratings, they just want them very high. ? dumb...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    ? show
    holidays
    nba coming back
    nfl on
  • Silverfoxxx
    Silverfoxxx Members Posts: 1,066
    edited December 2011
    This is actually a great thing. Hopefully Vince will try to gain more view by pushing the envelope and make the show more entertaining. So I let the show keep tanking so the WWe can actually start trying.
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Nah, they always trying to find a scapegoat in why the ratings are down.

Eddie G. went into a semi-depression when he believed that the ratings on Smackdown went down because he was champion. How many years ago was that.........?

So the trend continues even years later, and the WWE wants to blame their talent.

It's not a wrestler's fault that ratings lag during the NFL playoff run and the beginning of basketball season. Imagine what the ratings will do during Bowl Week.

It's the WWE's fault for creating bland television for us to painfully watch, and when something comes up like a great MNF game or the holidays, we'd rather pay attention to other things more exciting or important than watching ? TV.

But the TRUE problem is that when Punk re-signed with WWE, he lost his gift of gab. When he accepted that new contract, he belonged to them. That spark he had when his contract was about to expire and they gave him the mic to say whatever, is now extinguished. He now says what they want him to say. What made him the most interesting is now controlled. He's now another cog in the machine, that if they tinker with what made him interesting, it's all messed up. That could be another reason why they want to blame him for low ratings after they've given him the title. They believed that wave he created by bad mouthing the company on TV would carry over, when they actually killed it a week or two after he beat Cena and came back after taking off with the belt. It's the WWE's fault for killing his spark, not Punk's.
  • m. inferno
    m. inferno Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Their booking is terrible......just terrible
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    CM Punk is the only thing GOOD about the WWE

even the Rock can't save WWE at the rate its currently goin

they fucced up when they started playin it "safe"

all CM Punk did was point out things that WWE Universe were already complainin about
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    their puttin on bad shows..

tryna be PG and ? , and it didnt help that Del Rio and Johnnie Ace are boring as ? ..
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    i'm no fan of Zach Ryder but i read an online report saying his love angle with Eve Torres is a demotion for being a part of the the segment on RAW that lost and never regained viewers last week.

it's said that he's being held out of the main event scene until they re-evaluate his position, so putting him in that angle is his punishment.

And if this is true, he's guilty by association because they might be planning to do the same thing to Punk, blaming him for low ratings.

This is what's wrong with the WWE. They are now planning to place two over characters into positions where they are either invisible or in situations where you just won't care for them. Then when they try to get a push, no one will take them seriously and tune away when they are TV.