Real ? ....? got ? to come at me like this

Options
2stepz_ahead
2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
now alot of yall know i have a business thats going good...and alot of people come to me for advice

well someone one day asked if i could help out a freind. so of course i said yeah...listening and advice never hurt right...

well the conversation turned quickly into how dude can help enhance my business...now this dude doesnt even have his own business nor anything that says he can even run a business, yet he wants to enhance my business. im a bit offended at this point cuase im like i built this ? from the ground up with no help how can he help me... so i asked how can you help enhance my business....? response was..well what do you do. ? didnt even understand what i did...then he had the nerve to ask about an exit stategies and why my business is compelling and price points...

i told dude i cant help him at that point and said i was here to offer free consulting. he had the nerve to get mad and ask if i was lookin for partners. seriously...dude has nothing to bring to the table yet he wants to be a partner...

i really had to take a step back and think about if i was being punked.

i hate to say it....but i deal with alot of people and i help tons everyday get they ? off the ground with either angel investing or thru my connects, but whats sad it that the white boys act like they really want to learn and the black people i have dealt with look for a hand out...but this ? hear took me for a loop and im still mad and kinda shocked that someone wanted to be a partner with no money or experience...

WTF?

Comments