So Brock just lost to Overeem...

Options
VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
and announced his retirement on air, so WWE???

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    WWE is over the top w the story lines, so what can't Brock do when he gets back? Look at Alberto Del Rio, a masked MMA fighter who looked like a 12 yr old girl getting his ass whooped comes in and made a name for himself. Brock can regain himself, his UFC whooped ass will linger forever on him though but what can you say? Brock needs to make money one way or another and all he really knows is wrestling, so he'll be back in the E it's just gonna be some time before we see him. He's gonna be out, rest up a bit, train, get his ring rust out the way and make his impact. I can see him only doing MNR Live shows and PPV's, he didn't like the schedule traveling, so he'll cut it small. Seeing as how thin the rosters are, he'll def. get an offer (a big one) and consider it and do as he pleases basically. Vince needs all to do all he can to save his ratings and PPV buys.

Brock cut his career in the WWE too short and ? it up for football, and ? up in football lol. Wasn't he only around for like 2 years? VERY short and he could've been HUGE HUGE, he already was. So he'll be back, it's just a matter of time and money.

Jim Ross said
    JRsBBQ Jim Ross
    Brock Lesnar to WWE rumors rampant. Always said IF Brock returns it would be 4 a 1 off appearance. Big IF. Now's NOT the time.
    JRsBBQ Jim Ross
    I find it HIGHLY IMPROBABLE that there is an even remote chance of a Brock Lesnar vs Undertaker match at WM28. IE..ain't gonna happen.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    got damn them kicks took the air out of brock.

Brock will never be that Brock i remember being almost unstoppable after these ass whippings.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    undertaker got next...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited January 2012
    Options
    undertaker got next...

lol........
  • dalyricalbandit