Perkins to Webber: Keep my name out ya mouth"

Options
13»

Comments

• memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    1st off, those numbers arent gonna reflect what he has done in the games this season. so yes those numbers have alot to do with his knee surguries.

actually you ? , heres his numbers for the games played this season: Orlando: 6, Min: 4, Memphis: 10, Dallas: 7, Pheonix: 4. so judging by those numbers I can tell you havent watched the Thunder THIS YEAR. which is the year we have a healthy, 30 lbs lighter Kendrick Perkins. and it seems to be having a positive effect on his scoring output. also, we dont need him to be a scorer because that aint what we got him for. why we need him to score when we got KD, Russ, Harden, Cook, and a whole host of other players that actually score? and if you idiots wanna try to argue that he cant play defense either then go ahead and make yourself look dumb again.
    Do u know what average means DUMB ? ? hahahahahahaha

Go back to school ? . hahah
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Do u know what average means DUMB ? ? hahahahahahaha

Go back to school ? . hahah

Im not talkin bout his average you ? . plus an average really aint gonna mean ? when only 5 games have been played. which is why I broke down his numbers for the individual games ? .
  • memphis2sacnicc
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Im not talkin bout his average you ? . plus an average really aint gonna mean ? when only 5 games have been played. which is why I broke down his numbers for the individual games ? .

Well I was and u were respondin to what I said. 5 games?? That weak ? averaged 2 baskets last year too. haha
  • memphis2sacnicc
    edited January 2012
    Options
    compared to last year?

His last whole year in Boston, he averaged 10 ppg, as soon as he gets to OKC, he only averaged 5 last season and 6 this year.

And by da end of da year it'll only be 5 ppg also. Dude is da black John Koncak.
  • smokelahoma
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Hey man, u are gettin' slaughtered in this conversation. Nice attempt to save face tho.

save face? I been sayin since the 1st post that this "he dont score, so he sucks" argument is stupid and irrelevant considering we didnt even get him for scoring and why would we when we got KD and Co. for that? Perkins is our last scoring option so why does it even matter when we got him pretty much for D?
  • smokelahoma
    edited January 2012
    Options
    gifted wrote: »
    Perkins is a solid role-player hat contributed to the Boston title run.

He plays the role of enforcer well but we all know he acting. Mean mugging for absolutely no reason.
    That ? cracks me up. Dude will flagrant foul and be angry ref called a foul on him. The act is tooo funny. No one believes him but yet no one wanna test him cuz the league is full of softass, primadonnas now.

Webber calling Perkins overrated is like ? calling kettle black cuz Webber was overrated superstar but a harsh truth nonenetheless so I expect his character to react.

this post is a bit more respectable then that ? that ? from Cali talkin but Im sayin tho, if he so soft and acting then why aint nobody try to physically do somethin to him?
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Word i just disrespected every player in the association who's averaging 10 rebs per game. My Bad