Official 2011-2012 Portland Blazers Thread

Options
one_manshow
one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
Lost one of the best shooting guards in the game but injuries not stopping us from going to the finals!

One of the best front courts and benches in the league...your favorite team fears us!

2012 Finals bound!

Blazers fans roll call....

Comments

• Mumo X
    Mumo X Banned Users Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Yall selected Bowie ahead of MJ. Then Oden over KD. Blazers is gud nuff for the 4th seen but Thunder should easily sweep them come playoff time
  • one_manshow
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Mumo X wrote: »
    Yall selected Bowie ahead of MJ. Then Oden over KD. Blazers is gud nuff for the 4th seen but Thunder should easily sweep them come playoff time

Sweep?

? GTFOH!

You became a Thunder fan two years ago.....ol "can I get an extra half hour at the internet cafe" ass ? ...all you know is Durant this and Durant that.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Mumo X wrote: »

there will be no sweeping. Take a seat, Mutumbo
  • Mumo X
    Mumo X Banned Users Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Sweep?

? GTFOH!

You became a Thunder fan two years ago.....ol "can I get an extra half hour at the internet cafe" ass ? ...all you know is Durant this and Durant that.

why yall attackn my personality or my background? Yall catchn feelins like a ? lol! KD >>>>> blazers. U became a blazer fan jus yesterday after they won they 3rd game.
    rap doctor wrote: »
    there will be no sweeping. Take a seat, Mutumbo

i can guarantee you its a sweep.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Im so sick of people acting like Oden over Durant was such a horrible pick. Yea it's easy to say that ? now but you don't pass on a big man with that much potential, period. Because of injuries we'll never know how good he would've been but don't act like years later after you see the results it was a horrible pick. Anyways I said before the year started the Blazers are getting overlooked because they have a good defensive front court and Wes Matthews is still getting slept on.
  • one_manshow
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Bumping.........
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Im so sick of people acting like Oden over Durant was such a horrible pick. Yea it's easy to say that ? now but you don't pass on a big man with that much potential, period. Because of injuries we'll never know how good he would've been but don't act like years later after you see the results it was a horrible pick. Anyways I said before the year started the Blazers are getting overlooked because they have a good defensive front court and Wes Matthews is still getting slept on.

I wouldn't call it a horrible pick at the time but come on now.... The Blazers took a MAJOR L for not drafting Durant bruh... You can be the biggest Blazers fan in the world but come on 4 drafts later everybody now knows they should have drafted KD in a landslide... Just let it go
  • TheIraq
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I feel sorry for Blazers fans
  • one_manshow
    edited January 2012
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »

Will be the same ? hopping on wagons come playoff time.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options

? What ?

Best PF in the league ? Check
    6th man of the year ? check
    Top 10 PG and SF ? Check

Its our year
  • TheIraq
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Will be the same ? hopping on wagons come playoff time.

Nah not at all... The Bulls stay my squad.. No need to get on that Blazers wagon because it's gonna end up with nails in the tires when it's all said and done.. ? goin nowhere like it has been since '77
  • TheIraq
    edited January 2012
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    ? What ?

Best PF in the league ? Check
    6th man of the year ? check
    Top 10 PG and SF ? Check

Its our year

LaMarcus isn't the best PF in the league

Lamar Odom is the reigning 6th man of the year

If Raymond Felton is their starting point guard ? yourself and Ur overhyping Gerald Wallace bruh
  • one_manshow
    edited January 2012
    Options
    LaMarcus isn't the best PF in the league

Lamar Odom is the reigning 6th man of the year

If Raymond Felton is their starting point guard ? yourself and Ur overhyping Gerald Wallace bruh

Places poster on ignore...? outta here!

Crawford is 6th man only other mentionable guy is Al Harrington.
  • TheIraq
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Places poster on ignore...? outta here!

Crawford is 6th man only other mentionable guy is Al Harrington.

You go off over names and I'm going off of facts lol... Yall ? stay playin that 2k too much.. ? can't stand the truth