Options
2»

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    What was that video i just watched?! a cgi movie or a video game cut scene? ? was dope.

DC Universe for PS3...
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Bout to cop some this weekend. might check out Batman and Justice League, Green lantern and aquaman, always thought aquaman was pointless so i should give the comic a chance before i judge
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    yeah sinestro is the main lantern in the green lantern series so that should be interesting...
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ay i didnt come in here to hate on ya'll....but rather just get some understanding....

when ya'll say you just copped this new comic or whatever, u mean u bought the actual magazine? like to read?....or is it just some cool ? to collect b/c u liked these characters as a kid?.....do u just like the pictures or are there actually good stories?
  • Copper
    edited December 2011
    Options
    4 the art and story for me....I dont really do it to be a collector
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    ay i didnt come in here to hate on ya'll....but rather just get some understanding....

when ya'll say you just copped this new comic or whatever, u mean u bought the actual magazine? like to read?....or is it just some cool ? to collect b/c u liked these characters as a kid?.....do u just like the pictures or are there actually good stories?

Yeah i just got into comics tbh, i used to get spawn comics when i was a kid, around the time the movie dropped. This will be the first time i went out myself and looked for comics. But the art and the story is what gets me. If your interested i got a website that has the first 100 issues of the spawn comics and it has a couple daredevil comics and some others ive never heard of.
  • Copper
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i think im about to check out that red hood series it looks pretty dope....
  • Copper
    edited January 2012
    Options
    red hood and outlaws is pretty good (sapphires a hoe) so is batwing so far