ULTIMATE Marvel vs Capcom 3 Thread

14567810»

Comments

• vespesianus
    vespesianus Members Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    imm0rt4l wrote: »
    Beating mike ross at marvel isn't really much of an accomplishment though....Jago looked like a chump backing down against combofiend, but fact is thtat it wouldn't have been interesting anyways.

How does Jago look like a chump? His brief was to body Mike Ross, that's the match that was advertised, that's the match that was hyped up, that's the match that everyone wanted to see, that's the match that had the money on the line. Just because Jago won easily and the West coast was salty he has to fight Combofiend as well?! FOH. Besides, he didn't make excuses, he was a man about it and said Combo was better than him, there was no need for them to fight and I lost no respect for Jago.

Mike and Gootecks have been awfully quiet since barfights, their own event, I wanna see what they have to say about what happened lol
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    lol @ Jago restarting the East vs West coast rivalry

West Coast salty as hell on that new Cross Counter live!
  • Bcotton5
    edited December 2011
    Socal Regionals stream on now, its a double stream

http://www.twitch.tv/leveluplive

http://www.twitch.tv/leveluplive2

Socal Regionals 2011 will be live soon courtesy of the LevelUp crew. Many top players will be attending this event such as EG|Justin Wong, EG|FloE, DRS|filipin0man, XSK|Samurai, BOX|Viscant, Shady K and more.

There are two streams embedded below. The first stream will contain SSF4 AE 2012 and Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 while the second stream will have Blazblue:CSII, Tekken, Mortal Kombat 9, King of Fighters XIII, Skullgirls and a cosplay contest. Click here for the schedule of events.
  • Bcotton5
    edited December 2011
    My 2 fav MVC3 players

UMvC3: One hour of ChrisG vs. Combofiend at the Comboratory

Over an hour of matches between LB|ChrisG and coL.cc|Combofiend at the Comboratory have been uploaded thanks to Stkicked. ChrisG starts with his team of Hawkeye, Firebrand and Ryu and then swaps out Firebrand for Wesker later on. Combofiend plays Nova, Spencer and Hawkeye for the entire set.
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    My 2 fav MVC3 players

UMvC3: One hour of ChrisG vs. Combofiend at the Comboratory

Over an hour of matches between LB|ChrisG and coL.cc|Combofiend at the Comboratory have been uploaded thanks to Stkicked. ChrisG starts with his team of Hawkeye, Firebrand and Ryu and then swaps out Firebrand for Wesker later on. Combofiend plays Nova, Spencer and Hawkeye for the entire set.

You catch one of your favorite players rage quitting at SoCal this past weekend?
  • Bcotton5
    edited December 2011
    GTariq wrote: »
    You catch one of your favorite players rage quitting at SoCal this past weekend?

lol he been salty as hell lately, he always like that when he lose

LMAO @ 1:34
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    lol he been salty as hell lately, he always like that when he lose

lmao @ 1:34

lmfao @ 2:16
  • a_wack_poster
    a_wack_poster Members Posts: 588 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    I ? figured it out... Tron is now a Point Character. Her and Frank West work great together. I seen a few combo videos on SRK (finally) and it put ? into perspective. I'm going in training mode all day today.

Edit: I gotta break up my vanilla team and just focus 3 teams around each character. Gonna run Tron/Frank/Spencer X-23/???/Doom ???/Dormmamu/Morrigan

? took me all of 2 months to finally figure it out smh...
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    I think nerfing Tron the way they ended up doing was completely unnecessary but Im glad they nerfed her Gustaf Fire assist cuz I got tired of playing garbage ass ? who couldnt actually use her for ? , besides as a panic button whenever they got opened up.
  • vespesianus
    vespesianus Members Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    stoneface wrote: »
    I think nerfing Tron the way they ended up doing was completely unnecessary but Im glad they nerfed her Gustaf Fire assist cuz I got tired of playing garbage ass ? who couldnt actually use her for ? , besides as a panic button whenever they got opened up.

c/s

Tron was a good point character and had a great assist. What was the sense in nerfing both those attributes? They should have either nerfed her and left the assist as it was, or nerfed the assist and left her unchanged.