Comments

• raphaelmercury
    raphaelmercury Members Posts: 70
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ShadyTeam wrote: »
    To simply explain the first Verse from Insane is simple

It was made strictly for entertainment value

Who in their right mind would find that subject entertaining? Aside from u?
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ShadyTeam wrote: »
    By the way every Chingy Album has reached Multi Platinum

false......

chingy.jpg
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Sorry ? but u lose all ur credibilty after ur 1st ? comment about about doggfather bein way better then blueprint... ? can't take u serious no more I guess that's y u got the joker as ur avatar

Oh ok. You one of them ? that think if I dont like what u like, I aint credible at all. ? that ? . I did like The Blueprint, but Im a Westcoast ? , ? wasnt all that too me. So because I disagree with you, you gonna try and clown and ? ? You funny ? . ole catchin feelings over one mans opinion ass ? .
  • innercity99
    innercity99 Members Posts: 892
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Oh ok. You one of them ? that think if I dont like what u like, I aint credible at all. ? that ? . I did like The Blueprint, but Im a Westcoast ? , ? wasnt all that too me. So because I disagree with you, you gonna try and clown and ? ? You funny ? . ole catchin feelings over one mans opinion ass ? .

? wut does u bein from the west have 2 do with anything?? U must be one of those I'm from the west side which is the best side and 2pac the greatest dre the greatest producer snoop the 2nd greatest y cause them ? from where I'm from so I gotta ride wit them even if its bullshitt don't matter cause its west side til I die bias ass ? huh????

Get the ? outta here with that ?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ? wut does u bein from the west have 2 do with anything?? U must be one of those I'm from the west side which is the best side and 2pac the greatest dre the greatest producer snoop the 2nd greatest y cause them ? from where I'm from so I gotta ride wit them even if its bullshitt don't matter cause its west side til I die bias ass ? huh????

Get the ? outta here with that ?

yea im from the west, and i ride with the west ? , and what ? ? only thing that mean is i know how good doggfather is. i do like the blueprint, but it was a average album to me. american gangsta, reasonable doubt, and the black album are better than the blueprint. like i said, i ride wit the west, hell yea ? . but i do recognize good music from both coasts and the third coast. just my opinion ? , deal with it ?
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Ima say Blue Print better than Dogfather. DogFather is definalely Slept on tho. Stuff like 2001, Tear'em off, blueberry,Gold rush,snoop upside yur head, and up Jump the Boogie are all Bangers that Can compete with Takeover, U dont know, Lyrical execise, Heart of the City, Song Cry and H to the Izo. I just think the weaker Snoop songs like Vapors are a lil bit under the Jay weak songs like tha Hova Hovito ? . I'll give Dogfather the egde over all Jay's other Blueprints. 2 and the new one, 3...TRASH!