Trey Songz-Yo side of the bed=Timeless

Options
R.D.
R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in R&B & Alternatives
One of the common criticisms of todays music is that it isnt timeless and wont last so I decided to start a thread with different songs of today where we decide if they're timeless or not. 1st up, Yo side of the Bed by Mr. Trigga Trey. Timeless ? Yay/Nay and explain...I say Yay !

Comments

• R.D.
    edited December 2011
    Options
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I don't know if it qualifies as "timeless", but it is definitely a great song. I'm a little biased because I LOVE me some Trey Songz.
  • R.D.
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Doing the Bump, sexy sexyyy

Another timeless piece by a underrated artist

• southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Timeless? ehhh not sure anything Trey has ever made is timeless.....and im an RnB fan.....when you say Timeless...you have to put it up against everything else that's considered timeless......when a womans fed up is timeless.....prince's adore is timeless....ginuwines so anxious or pony is timeless.....songs you can play 15-20 years later.....will you honestly remember this song 15-20 years from now?
  • R.D.
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Timeless? ehhh not sure anything Trey has ever made is timeless.....and im an RnB fan.....when you say Timeless...you have to put it up against everything else that's considered timeless......when a womans fed up is timeless.....prince's adore is timeless....ginuwines so anxious or pony is timeless.....songs you can play 15-20 years later.....will you honestly remember this song 15-20 years from now?

I dont think any of those songs are undoubtedly better than 'Yo side of the bed'