you ever wonder what it was about jews that made them so hated in ? germany?

2nd chances
2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in The Social Lounge
this is not a lets blame the victims thread...but i often wonder..what was their actions or behavior towards the other german ppl that made them turn so quick on the jews back then.........i mean the way they turned it seems like some deep seated grudge type ? ...

i wonder.....

Comments

• bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Too many big words and paragraphs in this thread but to dumb it down, i saw a documentary a few months ago i think it was called The Third ? . It went on to say that after WW1 ? felt that the Jews had stabbed them in the back and so he started to blame all their problems on the Jews. Afterwards he wanted to rid Germany of all Non ? races which he considered as being inferior.
  • 5star_fish_general
    5star_fish_general Banned Users Posts: 16
    edited January 2012
    PLEASE REFRAIN FROM SENSELESS REMARKS ABOUT SUBJECTS THAT CONCURRED DURING A TIME YOU ARE NOT OR RATHER WERE NOT PRESENT and seem to extremely lack in knowledge of.

thank you
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Its very complicated and esoteric, but if you want a simple answer......

"Dolchstoßlegende"

In Right-Wing circles post-WW1, it was accepted as GOSPEL that Germany only lost because "THEY" stabbed the army in the back.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    bmoreeast wrote: »
    Too many big words and paragraphs in this thread but to dumb it down, i saw a documentary a few months ago i think it was called The Third ? . It went on to say that after WW1 ? felt that the Jews had stabbed them in the back and so he started to blame all their problems on the Jews. Afterwards he wanted to rid Germany of all Non ? races which he considered as being inferior.

yea basically, should point out again that it wasn't just ? - it was the whole right wing in Germany at the time. Honestly, if ? had died in WW1 (like he almost did like errday smh), it easily coulda been someone else taking his place and doing the same evil ? . And if that someone was more pragmatic than ? ........

(btw many historians have observed that - relative to the other Nazis around him - ? was a moderate)
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    its interesting cuz the bible said something about fake Jews being the one in power etc... which I think are the Jews that were persecuted and who own most of the wealth. With that said I had to take a seminar class on the Holocaust during my undergrad and dat ? was evil. all the experiments he did on people and the in humaneness was sad. Same with slavery. People do evil ?
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited January 2012
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    (btw many historians have observed that - relative to the other Nazis around him - ? was a moderate)
    on the other hand, there's also probably quite a few Nazis he was NOT more moderate than