Saints Fan shoots 2 49ers fans after game.........

tru_m.a.c
tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
According to police in Gwinnett County, Georgia, a New Orleans Saints fan shot two men rooting for the San Francisco 49ers in the parking lot of an Applebee's restaurant in Duluth, Ga. shortly after San Francisco eliminated New Orleans in the NFC Divisional playoff on Saturday.

According to reports, a man named Christopher Middleton was shot in the stomach and is in critical condition, while his friend Corey Adams suffered a minor wound to the head. Adams was treated at the scene and then was taken to identify Ayro, who police apprehended driving south away from the scene. Ayro had allegedly become upset with the 49ers fans for cheering inside the restaurant and then attacked them as they left.

Gwinnett County Police arrested Donald Ray Ayro, 31, after he fled the scene. He was charged with two counts of aggravated assault and being a felon in possession of a firearm.

Unfortunately, fan violence is an increasingly pervasive problem. Just a few days before this incident, Philadelphia police charged the instigator in the beating of a fan following the NHL's Winter Classic between the Philadelphia Flyers and New York Rangers. Unlike this Georgia incident, many incidents of fan violence occur at a sporting event or in the vicinity.

In August 2011, 49ers fans were shown brawling with Raiders fans in the stands during a preseason NFL game. After that same game, two men were shot in the parking lot at Candlestick Park.

Perhaps the most notable incident of fan violence also affected a fan of a San Francisco team. On opening day of the 2011 baseball season, a San Francisco Giants fan named Bryan Stow was critically beaten outside Dodger Stadium following Los Angeles' 2-1 victory.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/15/chris-middleton-shot-49ers-fans-saints-donald-ayro_n_1207906.html

? real out here. Reason #1 why I would never mab out in Philly with a NY anything.

Comments

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Niner fans stay getting clapped.

Raider fans shot em up after the preseason game.

Niner fans out here talk ? cause there about to be in the NFC Championship for the first time since 97.

? fuckaz telling "What time is the raider game?" gets me ? tho.

#? THE NINERS

Giants need to come out and shut that crowd up half of them werent here last year
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    _Menace_ wrote: »

Raider fans shot em up after the preseason game.

Niner fans out here talk ? cause there about to be in the NFC Championship for the first time since 97.

? fuckaz telling "What time is the raider game?" gets me ? tho.

#? THE NINERS

Giants need to come out and shut that crowd up half of them werent here last year

lmaoooooooooooo...

round my way ? wearin that 49ers ? aint to be ? with tho
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Applebee's huh... a cop got his head blown off at the Applebee's around my way.
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited January 2012
    _Menace_ wrote: »

lol damn thats cold
    *Gwinnett County resident post*
    Yea, that was bout 6 minutes 4rm my house. Gots to be mo careful. Applebees be jumpin. I said dat n tha nfl thread bout two weeks ago. $1 beers n $2 long island ice ts.u kno them ? wuz ?

shiiiiiiit what! ? 10 dollars would get you SAUCED with ease
    b*braze wrote: »
    lmaoooooooooooo...

round my way ? wearin that 49ers ? aint to be ? with tho

who reps that one???
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    ? sharing a hospital room like

hey-i-think-they-mad.jpg
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    whats with this fan anger associated with pro sports? my only guess is the people who partake are either mentally unstable, or they have nothing left to look forward to in life except their team's season
  • Aristo_V300
    edited January 2012
    then one in forestville huh....smh i knew one of the ? involved, son been a nutcase since his pops died.....from what i hear the situation got real when the cop bodied slammed cuz into the cement.....

Yeah I heard dude got thrown out cuz he was wilin' and came back wit a gun.
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited January 2012
    Q45T wrote: »
    Yeah I heard dude got thrown out cuz he was wilin' and came back wit a gun.

lol isn't this how ? always happens

whenever ? get thrown out of some ? , I always bounce soon after
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited January 2012
    b*braze wrote: »
    inglewood families/swans

new orleans grimy as hell for that tho lol. ? cant even be happy his team won

damn man Cali ? won't let nobody have a favorite team

prob can't even wear a damn Team USA shirt out that ? lol
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    feelings caught............
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    It's not a game. ? is real.
  • _Menace_
    edited January 2012
    Half these niner fans dont know who the ? won last week.

they come to games to say they niner fans.
  • _Menace_
    edited January 2012
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    damn man Cali ? won't let nobody have a favorite team

prob can't even wear a damn Team USA shirt out that ? lol

tell me why some guy came threw a raider game back in 01 in a Rod Smith Jersey and slept in the ER for 3 days?

? real....
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited January 2012
    Applebee's huh... a cop got his head blown off at the Applebee's around my way.

you sir live in Forestville or Suitland...which side of the line?
  • blackrain
    edited January 2012
    I live in the suburbs too... but the hood is 5 min away.

let's be honest, majority of PG is a suburb simply because it's outside of the city limits...it's not a suburb in the traditional sense until you hit like Upper Marlboro
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Lol, G-County(Gwinnett county) is the suburbs tho

Not all of it lol
  • Aristo_V300
    edited January 2012
    blackrain wrote: »
    let's be honest, majority of PG is a suburb simply because it's outside of the city limits...it's not a suburb in the traditional sense until you hit like Upper Marlboro

That's where I'm at... right behind Andrews Air Force Base.
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    whats with this fan anger associated with pro sports? my only guess is the people who partake are either mentally unstable, or they have nothing left to look forward to in life except their team's season

Real talk I don't blame people that don't go to football games anymore. It's cold as hell, tickets cost too much and everyone is ? . Not a good place to take your children.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    its da suburbs but da hood stay going to that area... locals and ? stay at that Applebees and Barnicles everybody be knowing everybody and ? . damn shame they got shot over sports
  • blackrain
    edited January 2012
    That's where I'm at... right behind Andrews Air Force Base.

Oh yeah you live on that side..so I'm sure you know about the other side where Suitland, Forestville, and all that other ? is
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Lmaoo Who ever shot them ? gets my seal of approval.

But I can imagine the ? talking in applebees after the niners won. Dude caught feelings lmao