? Can't Have Fun Unless A ? Is Cashing Out

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in AKA Donkey
One of the things I find amazing about LSA is the ? are open and flagrant about they're trifilin' and gold diggin's. Just as a ? head feels that he's better than a hairon addict, gold diggin ? think that their better than hoes. Personally, I have more respect for a hoe. A hoe is going to let you know what it is with her from jump, if you want to ? with hoe, she's gonna let you have to cash out. Where as a triflin' gold diggin ? is going to be on some duplicitous ? . To quote Cam, "? is disgusting.

http://www.lipstickalley.com/f41/spinoff-gold-diggers-broke-cheap-men-361130/

Okay, have any of you chicks ever dealt with a broke or cheap man?

I have and they're no fun. You might as well be by yourself cause more than likely you'll wind up SPENDING for TWO (you and him) than he will or can. It's ALWAYS a struggle when you're with someone who is cheap or always broke. Sometimes as a woman cause you 'care', you will pay his way when you really wanna do something cause you don't wanna go by yourself.

I completely understand this cause like I said, I have done it before (YEARS AGO), but there comes a point in your life where you're like "this is ? " and not worth it anymore. So you ditch the cheap or broke ass who is ALWAYS complaining about ? anyway (to take your mind off the fact that he's broke and cheap and to try to guilt-trip you) and realize that you have MORE MONEY in your pocket and don't have to worry about if dude will "have his part" when necessary.

You can call Kris J whatever you want, but the fact of the matter is that there are plenty of women in the ghetto and trailer parks dealing with broke or cheap ass men who are ALWAYS struggling to keep a roof over their heads, clothes on their backs and food on the table.

Whereas, women like Kris J who will NOT deal with broke or cheap ass men for ANY reason (other than sexual like you're supposed to) do not have to worry about such things. Money is not a worry. "Struggle" is not even a word in their vocabulary, because they CHOSE WELL.

Peeps were calling Kris all types of evil ? who will reap her "karma" and all this other ? , but I'm like "What did she do so wrong?" Robert, Sr. KNEW he was dealing with a young girl when he got with her. Did he think she would STILL have LUSTFUL feelings for him as time went on as he got older??? Like, seriously???

My question is "Would you rather be with broke ass ? who is always struggling to make a dollar or would you rather be with a man who can PROVIDE like you're SUPPOSED TO?"

Comments