Wassup Wit Drake??

Merck316
Merck316 Members Posts: 341
edited January 2012 in The Reason
He quick to diss Lil Kim and call Kobe's ex wife a ? but he wont diss a ? he wont response to Luda Common or any other dude
bruh is a ? str8 up i cant respect no ? beefin wit a female period......

Comments

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    stay scheming was a shot back at common....they just aint saying names in their songs
  • Merck316
    Merck316 Members Posts: 341
    edited January 2012
    dats sum hoe ass ? doe if i feel like im one of the best in hip hop i aint lettin nobody talk down on me inless u sum local rapper ? dats just da G in me im a man first
    dats wat sum of the best would had did
  • Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Drake did get involved in a woman's cat fight. He was all in for the double team on Lil Kim unwarranted.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    That ? been sneak dissing for a while now (Jay,Ye,Big Sean, Kim,etc) and now that someone steps to his punk ass him and his ? ass fans play the victim role.

Drake like one of those females you meet at the club, he pops ? and lets her man speak for him (40) when you check her.
  • alibaba
    alibaba Members Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    I dunno...why dont you call him?
  • Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    1:39 into the vid

The "beef" between Lil' Kim and Nicki Minaj appears to be going full steam ahead, as Drake has just inserted himself into the drama. During a dual performance of 'BedRock' at Connecticut radio station Hot 93.7's Hot Jam 9 over the weekend, Drake took it upon himself to proclaim his Young Money counterpart the best femcee in the game. "I know you be calling women b----es and s---, but I can't do that because I respect you and I love you too much," he began. "So I just wanna say that you the baddest woman to ever do this rap s---. I don't give a f--- what Lil' Kim or nobody else talkin' about. You the baddest chick to ever do this s---. Remember I said that!" And with those words, Drake skipped off the stage before turning back one more time to embrace Minaj.

http://www.theboombox.com/2010/06/07/drake-disses-lil-kim-in-favor-of-nicki-minaj/

But he calls Serena a ? , he calls Kobe's wife a ? (smh)