Dwight Howard Adds the CLIPPERS to his Trade Wish List................

Options
woah316
woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in From the Cheap Seats

Comments

• A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Im tired of this ? .
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Im tired of this ? .
    He's showing alot of bitchassness. He needs too shut the ? up and just play.
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    wow he said he might stay on orlando and walk and join the clippers at the end of the season

if he do that, than he might be the smartest out of all the free agents(carmelo, lebron etc)

to think if carmelo would of stayed in denver and walked to ny at the end of his contract....ny would of been a dangerous team
    with all those people including carmelo......but of course carmelo coudln't wait.....

to think if Lebron would of chosed to play for the bulls instead of miami, how dangerous of a all around team that would of been
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Dwight Should Just Go 2 Boston..

The Clips Are Too Loaded n Honestly Don't Need Him... Deandre Is as Good As DH12 Defensively, even Offensively, n DJ Compliment's the team so well cuz he don't need touches.

Dwight Big ass Just see the hype N Lobs N wants 2 b a part of it...

N Like Shaq said this muthafucka Howard is overrated as ? , the ? only has 2 moves
    Bynum >>> DH12... If he manages to stay healthy...

That's why playing with a ? like Rondo will help DH12 alot n make him look better than he actually is offensively...
    If he wants to come to Brooklyn then he might as well stay in Orlando

Orlando>> Brooklyn Setting Wise N Team Wise, D.Will is not gonna flourish under Avery Johnson as a coach, his style is reminiscent of a Larry Brown, u saw what happen to Felton once he left Charlotte, or Devin Harris once he left the Mavs... They Both Blossomed.
  • woah316
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Dwight Should Just Go 2 Boston..

The Clips Are Too Loaded n Honestly Don't Need Him... Deandre Is as Good As DH12 Defensively, even Offensively, n DJ Compliment's the team so well cuz he don't need touches.

Dwight Big ass Just see the hype N Lobs N wants 2 b a part of it...

N Like Shaq said this muthafucka Howard is overrated as ? , the ? only has 2 moves
    Bynum >>> DH12... If he manages to stay healthy...

That's why playing with a ? like Rondo will help DH12 alot n make him look better than he actually is offensively...
    If he wants to come to Brooklyn then he might as well stay in Orlando

Orlando>> Brooklyn Setting Wise N Team Wise, D.Will is not gonna flourish under Avery Johnson as a coach, his style is reminiscent of a Larry Brown, u saw what happen to Felton once he left Charlotte, or Devin Harris once he left the Mavs... They Both Blossomed.

I was initially thinking howard and Jordan are pretty even on defense... But dwight averages twice as many rebounds than him and more steals.. I know blake cleans up some of those rebounds, but nah.. He not the rebounder dwight is...

I know it'd never happen, but I'd honestly like to see em trade blake away and have dwight / jordan twin towers... Defense would be like Drob and Tim duncan all over again, maybe a little better since they more athletic and robinson wasnt in his prime then.

And you right.. boston would be a good fit to.. Chicago obviously would be the best fit, but he doesn't want to go there because of the addidas thing...

After boston gets swept out of the playoffs this year (if they even make it) KG / Allen are going to want to swallow their pride and sign for less (their contracts are up after this season), to chase another ring before it's all over.

Dwight / KG / Pierce / Allen / Rondo can definitely make a title run.

Dwight will take a ton of pressure off KG defensively.
  • FroHawke
    FroHawke Members Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Im tired of this ? .

Cosign. It's becomin ? annoying...just sit out if you dont want to play for the team.
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    woah316 wrote: »
    I was initially thinking howard and Jordan are pretty even on defense... But dwight averages twice as many rebounds than him and more steals.. I know blake cleans up some of those rebounds, but nah.. He not the rebounder dwight is...

I know it'd never happen, but I'd honestly like to see em trade blake away and have dwight / jordan twin towers... Defense would be like Drob and Tim duncan all over again, maybe a little better since they more athletic and robinson wasnt in his prime then.

And you right.. boston would be a good fit to.. Chicago obviously would be the best fit, but he doesn't want to go there because of the addidas thing...

After boston gets swept out of the playoffs this year (if they even make it) KG / Allen are going to want to swallow their pride and sign for less (their contracts are up after this season), to chase another ring before it's all over.

Dwight / KG / Pierce / Allen / Rondo can definitely make a title run.

Dwight will take a ton of pressure off KG defensively.

idk how Chicago would be the best fit n they don't have no real PG.... U See How stiff Dwight Look , with a well balanced PG like Jameer.
    so how the hell will Dwight look with a score first PG like a D.Rose???

for example see Carlos ? 's #'s Playing With Dwills. Then Go See Carlos ? #'s playing with D.Rose...
    N ? >>> Dwight Offensively...

If Dwight's Agent is smart , he would be telling Dwight to think about going to Boston, it will be a Good look career wise N marketing wise for DH12 too,
  • woah316
    edited January 2012
    Options
    idk how Chicago would be the best fit n they don't have no real PG.... U See How stiff Dwight Look , with a well balanced PG like Jameer.
    so how the hell will Dwight look with a score first PG like a D.Rose???

for example see Carlos ? 's #'s Playing With Dwills. Then Go See Carlos ? #'s playing with D.Rose...
    N ? >>> Dwight Offensively...

If Dwight's Agent is smart , he would be telling Dwight to think about going to Boston, it will be a Good look career wise N marketing wise for DH12 too,

Rose is the most humble and unselfish player in the league, and is averaging more than 8 assists a game..

He scores first because he's the best scorer on the team, period.

If he had dwight their it'd give them a good second option offensive. And really, give me a break with the ? being better offensively.. ? sucks, he's pathetic. Dwight just scored 40 points the other night, whens the last time ? had a 40 point outburst.

He aint going to Chicago anyway so it really dont matter. His options are looking more and more ? up with NJ sucking / brook lopez being hurt, the clippers are probably good where they at, Andrew bynum playing great and some ppl saying he's better than dwight, Chicago having the best record in the league and possibly not wanting to trade for him, and dallas being old and not having any trade pieces...

Dwight is running out of options.
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Im tired of this ? .
    rakim ii wrote: »
    He's showing alot of bitchassness. He needs too shut the ? up and just play.
    Jay ? wrote: »
    Dude is annoying I just don't like this dude for some reason. His best bet is Chicago
    Cosign. It's becomin ? annoying...just sit out if you dont want to play for the team.

• t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Im tired of this ? .

This....... I already didn't like this ? now he's just getting on my ? nerves.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    woah316 wrote: »
    Rose is the most humble and unselfish player in the league, and is averaging more than 8 assists a game..

He scores first because he's the best scorer on the team, period.

If he had dwight their it'd give them a good second option offensive. And really, give me a break with the ? being better offensively.. ? sucks, he's pathetic. Dwight just scored 40 points the other night, whens the last time ? had a 40 point outburst.

He aint going to Chicago anyway so it really dont matter. His options are looking more and more ? up with NJ sucking / brook lopez being hurt, the clippers are probably good where they at, Andrew bynum playing great and some ppl saying he's better than dwight, Chicago having the best record in the league and possibly not wanting to trade for him, and dallas being old and not having any trade pieces...

Dwight is running out of options.

For once I agree with this dude. You really think d.rose wants to score that much? He has to because of the squad he's on. I think they would love to have d12 because thats a defensive team but he's not going there...
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited January 2012
    Options
    What is this addidas ? ya'll keep talking about? Have there never been 2 players on the same team w/ shoe contracts with the same company before?
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    All speculation.. I don't think D12 says why he didn't want to go to Chicago til he goes somewhere else or around that time when ? gets leaked.

D12 is turning into something he tried to avoid and be the nice guy, now people are just finding him annoying.
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    This nig is front running HARD!
  • Mumo 13X
    Mumo 13X Members Posts: 123
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Smh @ D12 thinkin he like Shaq,Hakeem or Kareem. His overrated ass aint even better than admiral or ewing. He jus alonzo mourning status
  • Kaiokanex3
    Kaiokanex3 Members Posts: 25
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Dwight used to be such a humble , awesome dude.

then all these announcers , fans , and ? ass people put it in his head he's like the best center in the leauge and they haven't seen a player like him since shaq and blah blah blah and now it's all went to his head.

but the blame has to rest partially on all the people talkin him up and havin all these expectations for him
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Smh but lol @ people saying they WOULDNT trade blake for howard id drop blake in less than a heartbeat for dwight..

ESPN killin minds out there
  • Kaiokanex3
    Kaiokanex3 Members Posts: 25
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Smh but lol @ people saying they WOULDNT trade blake for howard id drop blake in less than a heartbeat for dwight..

nah you gotta keep that dunk contest winner on your team. boost ticket sales
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options

exactly,. Dwight is the number 1 center in the league....and at best Blake is the number 7 PF. i would trade blake at the drop of a dime.....all that ? do is dunk, he dnt play D or block shots.........dwight and cp3 would contend for the next 7 years....cp3 and blake scares no1
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Blake is a dynamic and exciting player.. but people have and are exaggerating hsi status.. and will continue to do so..aint no shot at him at all that just reality..
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options

the magic would more than likely ask for deandre jordan as well...it would be griffin ($5.7 million), jordan ($10 million) and cash/or flotsam for howard ($17.8 million)....

the clippers bench is already thin and this will make their front line even thinner ...plus after they do the trade they will be over the cap so it comes down to do you think you could win a ring with an offensively challenged howard, an injury prone cp3, an aging billups and butler? ....its possible but i wouldn't say its that trading blake/jordan for howard is the clear cut answer...
  • DaBull
    edited January 2012
    Options
    current PF i have over Blake

Z-bo
    Pau
    LaMarcus
    Kevin Love
    Dirk
    Bosh--Blake--Amare <--- these ? is about even

Meanwhile Dwight is best center by a HUGE margin then Bynum and no1 else
  • DaBull
    edited January 2012
    Options
    the magic would more than likely ask for deandre jordan as well...it would be griffin ($5.7 million), jordan ($10 million) and cash/or flotsam for howard ($17.8 million)....

the clippers bench is already thin and this will make their front line even thinner ...plus after they do the trade they will be over the cap so it comes down to do you think you could win a ring with an offensively challenged howard, an injury prone cp3, an aging billups and butler? ....its possible but i wouldn't say its that trading blake/jordan for howard is the clear cut answer...

magic would also force them to take back Turk and clips would have money because they could prob throw Mo williams into the trade to make the numbers work. bill ups contract comes off books after this year
    dwight
    turk
    caron
    randy foye
    cp3
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    dabull. wrote: »
    magic would also force them to take back Turk and clips would have money because they could prob throw Mo williams into the trade to make the numbers work. bill ups contract comes off books after this year
    dwight
    turk
    caron
    randy foye
    cp3

nice starting 5....but they will have some trouble with deeper teams like the thunder, blazers and grizzlies if howard gets in foul trouble which he does every other game...
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options

why do you blame ish always on ESPN, did they not give you a job or something, you are so quick to say ESPN this and ESPN that...you do realize there's plenty of sports shows out there, and do you realize former atheletes, coaches, assistants, and pretty knowledge reporters are all ESPN, it's not fill with a bunch of woody paige's, skip bayless, and s. scott now do you?