Dwight Howard Adds the CLIPPERS to his Trade Wish List................

2»

Comments

• desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    dabull. wrote: »
    current PF i have over Blake

Z-bo
    Pau
    LaMarcus
    Kevin Love
    Dirk
    Bosh--Blake--Amare <--- these ? is about even

Meanwhile Dwight is best center by a HUGE margin then Bynum and no1 else

think people who oppose the trade feel blake came into the league beasting and is already an elite pf 3rd yr in the league without a perimeter game so his up side is greater...

u right though howard and cp3 will be the league's top duo
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    ghost! wrote: »
    why do you blame ish always on ESPN, did they not give you a job or something, you are so quick to say ESPN this and ESPN that...you do realize there's plenty of sports shows out there, and do you realize former atheletes, coaches, assistants, and pretty knowledge reporters are all ESPN, it's not fill with a bunch of woody paige's, skip bayless, and s. scott now do you?

Your extremely lost so let me get you back on course,.. the fans perception is clouded through highlights.. through praise Im blaming the fans for going to ESPN and taking what they see in bite sized pieces and hype generated adulation for .. them scoffing at certain things..
  • playmaker88
    edited January 2012
    the magic would more than likely ask for deandre jordan as well...it would be griffin ($5.7 million), jordan ($10 million) and cash/or flotsam for howard ($17.8 million)....

the clippers bench is already thin and this will make their front line even thinner ...plus after they do the trade they will be over the cap so it comes down to do you think you could win a ring with an offensively challenged howard, an injury prone cp3, an aging billups and butler? ....its possible but i wouldn't say its that trading blake/jordan for howard is the clear cut answer...

All im talking about is the sense in makinga proposed move if it was doable damn the details fans out there saying now.. Blake upside this that and the other..
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Your extremely lost so let me get you back on course,.. the fans perception is clouded through highlights.. through praise Im blaming the fans for going to ESPN and taking what they see in bite sized pieces and hype generated adulation for .. them scoffing at certain things..

ok, could of sworn you one of those dudes that blames espn for alot of ish, maybe u arent, but i'm gonna keep an eye out.....ah ha
  • playmaker88
    edited January 2012
    ghost! wrote: »
    ok, could of sworn you one of those dudes that blames espn for alot of ish, maybe u arent, but i'm gonna keep an eye out.....ah ha

Well they are the blame for the perception because of how they frame ? ... so.. that could be me.. but what i said in the quoted stands

I dont think im off in calling it the ESPN generation
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Kaiokanex3 wrote: »
    Dwight used to be such a humble , awesome dude.

then all these announcers , fans , and ? ass people put it in his head he's like the best center in the leauge and they haven't seen a player like him since shaq and blah blah blah and now it's all went to his head.

but the blame has to rest partially on all the people talkin him up and havin all these expectations for him

GET THAT KRACKA ? OUTTA HERE

woah316 wrote: »
    Rose is the most humble and unselfish player in the league, and is averaging more than 8 assists a game..

He scores first because he's the best scorer on the team, period.

If he had dwight their it'd give them a good second option offensive. And really, give me a break with the ? being better offensively.. ? sucks, he's pathetic. Dwight just scored 40 points the other night, whens the last time ? had a 40 point outburst.

He aint going to Chicago anyway so it really dont matter. His options are looking more and more ? up with NJ sucking / brook lopez being hurt, the clippers are probably good where they at, Andrew bynum playing great and some ppl saying he's better than dwight, Chicago having the best record in the league and possibly not wanting to trade for him, and dallas being old and not having any trade pieces...

Dwight is running out of options.

miss me with that, if he didn't want to score all dem right points right there play boy, then why when his team asked him to court LBJ 2 come 2 Chi-Town, y did he refused to do so?
    because he wanted to the muthafuckin main guy..

when Marbury was averaging 8 assist muthafuckaz was callin him selffish.

Smh but lol @ people saying they WOULDNT trade blake for howard id drop blake in less than a heartbeat for dwight..

ESPN killin minds out there

Offensively
    Blake >>>>>>>>>.. Howard

dabull. wrote: »
    exactly,. Dwight is the number 1 center in the league....and at best Blake is the number 7 PF. i would trade blake at the drop of a dime.....all that ? do is dunk, he dnt play D or block shots.........dwight and cp3 would contend for the next 7 years....cp3 and blake scares no1

Dwight Is the Number 1 Center Because ? Like Bougout N Bynum Are Constantly Injured... How Can a ? With 1 Post Moves N only two methods of Scorin B the #1 Center... If Gurantee Healthy for the rest of their careers; give me Bougut N Bynum over Howard
    the magic would more than likely ask for deandre jordan as well...it would be griffin ($5.7 million), jordan ($10 million) and cash/or flotsam for howard ($17.8 million)....

the clippers bench is already thin and this will make their front line even thinner ...plus after they do the trade they will be over the cap so it comes down to do you think you could win a ring with an offensively challenged howard, an injury prone cp3, an aging billups and butler? ....its possible but i wouldn't say its that trading blake/jordan for howard is the clear cut answer...

man, Jordan= Howard Defensivly
    n Griffin >>>Howard Offensively... How u can trade 2 valuable pieces for one overrated player???
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    if im the magic... im goin for this trade hardbody.

if im the clippers... ? no. what for?
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012

The guys on the message board must be like 13, I swear.... Have you ? ever heard of the word LEVERAGE???? The Magic have NONE.

Dwight howard straight up for Blake Griffin is a STEAL for the magic. They get a good player who is a top 5 or top 10 box office draw in the entire league...

So instead of getting a bunch of role players, you get someone good that can still fill the seats... remember the entire lockout was about $$$$.. thats what the owners want.

To say the clippers should give up blake and jordan.. My ? yall guys have not a clue about the ins and outs of the business side of sports.

The clippers give up Blake, they dont even have to take back turkoglu! let alone give up jordan too... rofl @ yall guys
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012

miss me with that, if he didn't want to score all dem right points right there play boy, then why when his team asked him to court LBJ 2 come 2 Chi-Town, y did he refused to do so?
    because he wanted to the muthafuckin main guy..
    when Marbury was averaging 8 assist muthafuckaz was callin him selffish.

Offensively
    Blake >>>>>>>>>.. Howard

Dwight Is the Number 1 Center Because ? Like Bougout N Bynum Are Constantly Injured... How Can a ? With 1 Post Moves N only two methods of Scorin B the #1 Center... If Gurantee Healthy for the rest of their careers; give me Bougut N Bynum over Howard

man, Jordan= Howard Defensivly
    n Griffin >>>Howard Offensively... How u can trade 2 valuable pieces for one overrated player???

So you don't think Marbury was a selfish player?????????????????????????? GTFOH.... D Rose didnt wanna court LeBron cuz he said if that ? wanted to come to Chicago then he would come to Chicago and just sign with the Bulls... It aint D Rose job to be recruitin players lol... Also D Rose is lettin management do its job and letting them get players that fit on the team to win a title the old fashioned way and if they got another superstar then thats who he will play with
  • Kaiokanex3
    Kaiokanex3 Members Posts: 25
    edited January 2012

lol im sayin though he was. he's completely different now he has no ambition , no loyalty , he a ? Lebron James ass , ungrateful ass , overrated ass, whiny ?
  • Ekscape
    Ekscape Members Posts: 1,842
    edited January 2012
    Ain't happening in trade unless they trade Blake Griffin... and Orlando has gotta be dumb as monkey ? to let Howard walk at the end of the year
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    trade that ? to Seattle
  • ROFL.GUY
    ROFL.GUY Members Posts: 3,117 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    he will be a LAKER no more than 1 week after the ALL-STAR GAME

why do you think the LAKERS have moved ANDREW BYNUM as the #2 scoring option??????????????????????????????

there trying to showcase him so ORLANDO will take him...............

common sense!
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Kaiokanex3 wrote: »
    lol im sayin though he was. he's completely different now he has no ambition , no loyalty , he a ? Lebron James ass , ungrateful ass , overrated ass, whiny ?

u need 2 get the thongs up out ya ass bruh

why weren't u calling the nuggets organization "no ambition , no loyalty , he a ? Lebron James ass , ungrateful ass , overrated ass, whiny ? ", when they traded Chauncey Billups to NY after he protested n cried that he wanted to stay in Denver.

why weren't u callin the Lakers organization "no ambition, no loyalty , he a ? Lebron James ass , ungrateful ass , overrated ass, whiny ? ", when they traded Lamar Odom for 8 million dollars, after he cried n protested that he wanted 2 stay in L.A...

this ? is a business bruh.. not a brotherhood, so get all that loyalty ? outta here.

Ewing who bust his ass year in and year out, and made the Knicks contenders for over a decade. Once he became to old he was given the boot, their was no, "let's sign him 4 one more year, just out of loyalty, because we are grateful for how he carried the organization for all those years, so he can bow out gracefully with an organization that he sweat, bled, and cried for."

But when a player does it, it's all this ? ? " no ambition, no loyalty , he a ? Lebron James ass , ungrateful ass , overrated ass, whiny ? "
  • Jay Pee
    Jay Pee Members Posts: 761
    edited January 2012
    I would take lamarcus Alridge over Gasol anyday.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Mumo 13X wrote: »
    there is more to the NBA than Kobe and the Lakers u know. And LOL @ no one scared of CP3 & Blake. If im the Clippers, i aint doin that deal. Howard is ass offensively. No way i give up both deandre & BG for D12. Thats stupid.

i know thats y i posted sumthin completely unrelated to the lake show......just kno come MAy its LAL>>>>OKC.
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Mumo 13X wrote: »
    Smh @ D12 thinkin he like Shaq,Hakeem or Kareem. His overrated ass aint even better than admiral or ewing. He jus alonzo mourning status

? u mean, Zo's HOF material...that's not good enough?
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Jay ? wrote: »
    I would take lamarcus Alridge over Gasol anyday.

• TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Lol @ LA basketball fans... Die hard Laker fans when they win and could care less about the Clippers but now that the Clippers have a squad they're Laker and Clipper fans lol... No Clipper fans pre Chris Paul now LA fans are on the Lakers nuts when Kobe drops 40 and the Lakers win and when the Lakers lose then there Clipper fans lol smh... No wonder why Bloods and Crips be on ? with each other because L.A. flip flops so much lol.... L.A. doesn't deserve a football team because when they lose yall when root for the Raiders and when the Raiders lose yall root for the Chargers lol... Disloyal trolls... L.A. has the most disloyal, trollingest fans outside of Miami... Make up your mind... smh
  • windycity2117
    windycity2117 Members Posts: 9,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Im tired of this ? .

This^^^^^^^.Some of it cause Chicago not on he's wish list.I heard the whole adidas thing.It would be a good basketball move for him.Clips got Blake & D.Jordan really don't need D12.He has no post moves at all.How do you work with one of the best Big men in NBA history & you still can't do ? .SMH
  • windycity2117
    windycity2117 Members Posts: 9,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    trade that ? to Seattle
    Ani't no team in Seattle but a WNBA team.He would get a ring for sure then.