Comments

• bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    lmao ? went dead after my last post
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    lol oh you mean romos 10 ints to bradys 12?

but yet...whose 3rd in the mvp race, who beat the cowboys when they played, who made the playoffs

what is brady numbers compared to romos?

whose known for dumb plays, romo or brady?

i'll wait?

ps:
    dying at you thinking you stump someone only posting the reply a few mins ago...man just log off!
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    so one qb cant avoid a sack that another would have taken?
    shut your stupid ass up....brady would have taken about 50 ? sacks behind the cowboys line.

So In another you got nothing...? is a joke.
  • shieky
    shieky Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    i hate stupid sports fans that act like every qb in the nfl is in the same exact situation....romo is on the level of top qb's he just doesnt have anything that resembles a quality line yet still had the 4th best qb rating this year.....instead lets call him a ? and talk about a fumbled field goal hold from years ago.
    im hoping the cowboys draft decastro or go out and sign nicks....that should help.

Yea man, I have been saying that this entire season. That cowboys offense should be the best in the NFL. No other team has the combination of weapons on offense.. its just that the line is absolutely atrocious.

I hate to cape for a division rival, but I gotta give respect where its due.

Edit: Just need to further my point, before someone comes in here and calls blasphemy.

No team has three legit pro bowl canidates at receiver, a top notch tight end and strong run game led by a future pro bowler. The difference between the saints/pack/pats and the cowboys is that the boys have a legit run game.
  • shieky
    edited January 2012
    ghost! wrote: »
    1. all QBs get shocked when they are pressured, that's the point of rushing the QB...how A.Rodgers or D.brees looks this past weekend

2. if you seen Brady play this year, he's been sacked and rushed and move out the pocket plenty of times and made plays..

Some just come to expect it... like Romo for instance lol. Just last Sunday, Brady would drop back, stand completely still and scan the field as if he had not a care in the world. He doesn't worry about his blindside for ? , because he really doesn't have to lol.
  • bankrupt baller
    edited January 2012
    shieky wrote: »
    Yea man, I have been saying that this entire season. That cowboys offense should be the best in the NFL. No other team has the combination of weapons on offense.. its just that the line is absolutely atrocious.

I hate to cape for a division rival, but I gotta give respect where its due.

Edit: Just need to further my point, before someone comes in here and calls blasphemy.

No team has three legit pro bowl canidates at receiver, a top notch tight end and strong run game led by a future pro bowler. The difference between the saints/pack/pats and the cowboys is that the boys have a legit run game.

they dont hear you though.......
    they probably have on ugg boots right now
  • ghost!
    edited January 2012
    Some just come to expect it... like Romo for instance lol. Just last Sunday, Brady would drop back, stand completely still and scan the field as if he had not a care in the world. He doesn't worry about his blindside for ? , because he really doesn't have to lol.

So is it natural for unknowledgable cowboy fans to ignore or reflect facts??? Because right now i sense a troll in the house and more then likely will stop replying to you...

some come to expect it...well there's this thing call Video footage that shows all of Romo's smh moments of this season, i have also listen to analyst talk about Romo's moments....if they are expecting it, because there's plenty of footage to back up the claim.

and for brady, as a poster puts up romo, brady and rodgers having the same amount of sack...yeah there's a great steel wall up for brady (sarcasm)

not saying the cowboy's line is or isn't ? , but you and the other kat are the only ones i'm hearing blaming the cowboy's line...
  • bankrupt baller
    edited January 2012
    So is it natural for unknowledgable cowboy fans to ignore or reflect facts??? Because right now i sense a troll in the house and more then likely will stop replying to you...

some come to expect it...well there's this thing call Video footage that shows all of Romo's smh moments of this season, i have also listen to analyst talk about Romo's moments....if they are expecting it, because there's plenty of footage to back up the claim.

and for brady, as a poster puts up romo, brady and rodgers having the same amount of sack...yeah there's a great steel wall up for brady (sarcasm)

not saying the cowboy's line is or isn't ? , but you and the other kat are the only ones i'm hearing blaming the cowboy's line...

romo 10 int's this year
    brady 12 int's this year

the "experts" or "analysts" can talk all the ? they want for those tv ratings but it doesnt change the stats above.
    kick off your ugg boots and go to sleep
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Romo cant even scramble properly. Dude had 226 ydsl, Brady 173. Mobility?? Brady 109 yds rushing 3 TDs, Romo 46 with 1 TD. Romo cant hold Brady's ? strap....? outta here with this ? . It's the typical cowgirl whining and blaming everybody and the sun for Romos lack of well doing ? all.
  • bankrupt baller
    edited January 2012
    rage wrote: »
    Romo cant even scramble properly. Dude had 226 ydsl, Brady 173. Mobility?? Brady 109 yds rushing 3 TDs, Romo 46 with 1 TD. Romo cant hold Brady's ? strap....? outta here with this ? . It's the typical cowgirl whining and blaming everybody and the sun for Romos lack of well doing ? all.

lmao im done after this post......you retards can talk football in peace now.
  • ghost!
    edited January 2012
    romo 10 int's this year
    brady 12 int's this year

the "experts" or "analysts" can talk all the ? they want for those tv ratings but it doesnt change the stats above.
    kick off your ugg boots and go to sleep

again, whose in the playoffs? whose 3rd among mvp votes? who help their team when against the cowboys?

u really trying to claim it's the perception over the fact about tony romo
  • shieky
    edited January 2012

First, I am an eagles fan. I hate all things cowboys, so when I say something positive about the cowboys, its not based on any bias.

So tell me what facts I ignored? Tell me what inaccuracies were in my posts?

Has there not been numerous times when Brady has literally stood still for 3+ seconds in the pocket, giving no ? ?

Tell me when I ever said anything about Romo not ? up on his own. I GLADLY will talk ? about Romo when he ? up.

As for the sack numbers, I can see those, but what I don't see is a stat that shows how many sacks he evaded. How many times he had free rushers coming at him instantly. Those numbers aren't provided are they?

I hope you do end up ignoring me now, because after seeing your posts the past few weeks and now this random ? . I can see a theme, and you are not one of the type of people I like to debate, as you have fabricated too much ? already.
  • bankrupt baller
    edited January 2012
    i just wanted to make on more post in here...............^ether^
  • ghost!
    edited January 2012
    ha ha nig, you dont know me as a poster, actually some of my reply was going to bankrupt baller and not you, so i didnt mean to call you a cowboys fan, because he was the actually poster i was trying to reply to, but onto your post though

but what I don't see is a stat that shows how many sacks he evaded. How many times he had free rushers coming at him instantly. Those numbers aren't provided are they?

because after seeing your posts the past few weeks and now this random ? . I can see a theme, and you are not one of the type of people I like to debate, as you have fabricated too much ? already.

you're right the stats posted didnt show how many he evaded, BUT DID IT SHOW IT FOR BRADY AS WELL, nor rodgers,or any QB, did it? no it didnt, i already said i have no idea what romo's line is about, but to sit here and state alot of Romo's miscuses, or imply that alot of his miscuses are because of his line, is false? right? you gonna sit here and tell me Romo didnt cost his team any wins this season? Thats' the main point i;m getting at. I didnt say he's not good, but lets not act like he doesnt f up?

and what we are talking about when we talk about elite QBs, the elite QBs that dont cost their teams wins, if it happens, it doesnt happen that often, again i'll ask because over all this is my point about tony romo

you gonna sit here and tell me romo has NOT cost his teams some wins thru his whole career as a QB? Out of all these QBs, romo, brees, rodgers, eli, brady.of your lastest memory, who ? up more?

NO sh*t your line plays a part in QB play, but in the end they all have to execute, right? Is the cowboy's line just as bad as phillys?

i'll wait, and please enlighten me on the type of poster i am

i dont duck sh*t...
  • ghost!
    edited January 2012
    wait u left, u were in the thread, where yo go, oh yea that's right, because i'm certain type of poster, you dont wanna reply to me! ha ha

ok buddy....
  • shieky
    edited January 2012
    ha ha nig, you dont know me as a poster, actually some of my reply was going to bankrupt baller and not you, so i didnt mean to call you a cowboys fan, because he was the actually poster i was trying to reply to, but onto your post though

you're right the stats posted didnt show how many he evaded, BUT DID IT SHOW IT FOR BRADY AS WELL, nor rodgers,or any QB, did it? no it didnt, i already said i have no idea what romo's line is about, but to sit here and stated alot of Romo's miscuses, or imply that alot of his miscuses are because of his line, is false? right? you gonna sit here and tell me Romo didnt cost his team any wins this season? Thats' the mean point i;m getting at. I didnt say he's not good, but lets not act like he doesnt f up, ALOT!

and what we are talking about when we talk about elite QBs, the elite QBs dont cost their teams wins, if it happens, it doesnt happen that often, again i'll ask because over all this is my point about tony romo

you gonna sit here and tell me romo has NOT cost his teams some wins thru his whole career his QB? Out of all these QBs, romo, brees, rodgers, eli, brady.of your lastest memory, who ? up more?

NO sh*t your line plays a part in QB play, but in the end they all have to execute, right? Is the cowboy's line just as bad as phillys?

i'll wait, and please enlighten me on the type of poster i am

i dont duck sh*t...

Seriously.. 90% of that post is asking me questions that should not have been presented to me. How we get into a debate about Romo and his ability to be clutch and whatever else is going on in your post, I don't know.

From me saying Brady is awarded enough time in the pocket to order and devour a pizza, to you going off on a tangent about how elite quarterbacks don't cost teams wins.

The only part I will address is that last part.

The cowboys' line is much worse than the eagles line. The cowboys have a hard time blocking just three rushers at times. They are truly ass, outside of the rookie. I don't know what happened to Doug Free. Maybe he really needs to go back to the right side, because he was abused something fierce.

As far as you go... I can see the way you jump to conclusions, speak irrationally and come to bold conclusions and stamp them as fact from time to time. Also, as you just shown me, you can fabricate ? to fit your agenda. I am not interested in a back and forth. You can go back to calling me unknowledgeable and a troll, that has been the best part of your posts thus far.
  • shieky
    edited January 2012
    wait u left, u were in the thread, where yo go, oh yea that's right, because i'm certain type of poster, you dont wanna reply to me! ha ha

ok buddy....

Refer to last paragraph of the above post.
  • bankrupt baller
    edited January 2012
    yo shieky is my favorite cheap seats poster lmao!!!!!!
  • ghost!
    edited January 2012
    Seriously.. 90% of that post is asking me questions that should not have been presented to me. How we get into a debate about Romo and his ability to be clutch and whatever else is going on in your post, I don't know.

like i said, most of my reply was to bankrupt baller, i really hit reply to you by mistake, somethings i wanted to address you on...
    From me saying Brady is awarded enough time in the pocket to order and devour a pizza, to you going off on a tangent about how elite quarterbacks don't cost teams wins.

have i denied that, that brady doesnt have a good line?, Are you gonna imply all of his success is base on his line play, in which good defensive lines still get to him, ask the giants, the jets, steelers, and the sack stats that did show romo, him and rodgers (i think it was) basically showing the same numbers of stats they all recorded, farely close right, and that's with his line being good, i mean it aint his fault the pats know how to keep their number one priority in the games..is it?

and the questions you could of answered because it all made my point about romo.

As far as you go... I can see the way you jump to conclusions, speak irrationally and come to bold conclusions and stamp them as fact from time to time. Also, as you just shown me, you can fabricate ? to fit your agenda. I am not interested in a back and forth. You can go back to calling me unknowledgeable and a troll, that has been the best part of your posts thus far.

cut the ? , what did i lie about? if you gonna accuse me of ? , and fabricate ? , then please bring facts? If you dont have ? , then take it as i replied to the wrong person (in which i said i basically did) and keep it moving...

because ppl go back n forth on here everyday, so if you dont want to do it, then why are you here???
  • bankrupt baller
    edited January 2012
    pats fans wear ugg boots
  • shieky
    edited January 2012
    matt-, I apologize for derailing your thread lol.

ghost, if most of your reply was to bankrupt, then we might as well dead this now. This whole thing can get long, sloppy and boring..

On another note.. Falcons hire Mike Nolan. But isn't he a 3-4 guy? Unless something has switched, I don't really understand the hire.
  • bankrupt baller
    edited January 2012
    *just shakes his head while wearing new uggs*

fixed......
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012

i been peeped this clown a long time ago lol
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    matt-, I apologize for derailing your thread lol.

ghost, if most of your reply was to bankrupt, then we might as well dead this now. This whole thing can get long, sloppy and boring..

On another note.. Falcons hire Mike Nolan. But isn't he a 3-4 guy? Unless something has switched, I don't really understand the hire.

damn. i was about to put you on blast.

glad i decided to actually skim through some of these posts.

thanks for apologizing for derailing the thread.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    b*braze wrote: »
    i been peeped this clown a long time ago lol

Lmao @ him knocking it out of the park i havent seen him post before now..