What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Wassup Wit Drake??

Merck316Merck316 Posts: 341
edited January 2012 in The Reason
He quick to diss Lil Kim and call Kobe's ex wife a bitch but he wont diss a nigga he wont response to Luda Common or any other dude
bruh is a bitch str8 up i cant respect no nigga beefin wit a female period......

Replies

• DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    stay scheming was a shot back at common....they just aint saying names in their songs
  • Merck316Merck316 Posts: 341
    edited January 2012
    dats sum hoe ass shit doe if i feel like im one of the best in hip hop i aint lettin nobody talk down on me inless u sum local rapper nigga dats just da G in me im a man first
    dats wat sum of the best would had did
  • Mr. AJMr. AJ Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Drake did get involved in a woman's cat fight. He was all in for the double team on Lil Kim unwarranted.
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    That nigga been sneak dissing for a while now (Jay,Ye,Big Sean, Kim,etc) and now that someone steps to his punk ass him and his gay ass fans play the victim role.

Drake like one of those females you meet at the club, he pops shit and lets her man speak for him (40) when you check her.
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
  • alibabaalibaba Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    I dunno...why dont you call him?
  • Mr. AJMr. AJ Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    1:39 into the vid

The "beef" between Lil' Kim and Nicki Minaj appears to be going full steam ahead, as Drake has just inserted himself into the drama. During a dual performance of 'BedRock' at Connecticut radio station Hot 93.7's Hot Jam 9 over the weekend, Drake took it upon himself to proclaim his Young Money counterpart the best femcee in the game. "I know you be calling women b----es and s---, but I can't do that because I respect you and I love you too much," he began. "So I just wanna say that you the baddest woman to ever do this rap s---. I don't give a f--- what Lil' Kim or nobody else talkin' about. You the baddest chick to ever do this s---. Remember I said that!" And with those words, Drake skipped off the stage before turning back one more time to embrace Minaj.

http://www.theboombox.com/2010/06/07/drake-disses-lil-kim-in-favor-of-nicki-minaj/

But he calls Serena a bitch, he calls Kobe's wife a bitch (smh)