in this thread ..we recount chances we had to hook up but just completely blew it...

Options
2»

Comments

• jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i had a girl in my pool, we started hooking up and the ? was dope as hell

i took her to my room and couldnt get hard if my life depended on it......too ?

i see that girl from time to time and i feel like shes just laughing inside at me
  • 2nd chances
    2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    here's another one...junior year college.

im getting off work study and im going to my room i have an early class the next morning on a saturday..not an important class..not a class that i DEFINITELY have to go to..i walk in and notice this asian chick that is bisexual and known to be very active sexually if u know what i mean. she and her friend are standing together holding each other;s hand in the hall way..we talk for a lil bit...they tell me that they're drinking alone and if i want ot joint them...im like "nah i got class in the morning" and walked on by to my room and went to bed..didnt even think nothing of it..later during the day saturday im in the school bus and it just hit me..THAT right there was probably my only chance at ever having a threesome..and even if it isnt..its MOST LIKELY my only chance of having a threesome with an asian female and a russian chick..and i fkking blew it...they wanted some black meat in the sandwich and i have to go class in the morning....the hell is wrong with me?......2 semi ? college chicks.

btw u guys seeing a pattern here? im just a completely naive and clueless ass motherfkker..if someone doesnt come out and tell me ? i honestly dont get it..it has to be so blatant..i never pick up on cues in social situations..reason all my girlfriends get frustrated..cuz they drop hints and i never infer.."oh u're agreeing with me to hang out with ___ and ____ tonight huh?..okay well ill call u later"..even though its one of those I dont really want u to hang out with them tyype ? ....my social cues are all fkked up..and has led to million plus regrets