When its all said and done Tom Brady will be the greatest QB of all-time..........

Jdilla26
Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
No other QB has done more with less...........He's definitely in the convo w/ Montana Elway and Marino.......People might say he's a system QB but how many Super Bowls has Belicheck won b4 Brady............He has taken a team who Defense is rank 31st in the league 2 the AFC championship they're #1 receiver is a Tight End(Gronk) and Dieon Branch they have no running game to speak of.....Brady has never led a loser. Never had a losing season Montana had Jerry Rice (GOAT) for 2 of his 4 SB wins but Brady won 3 with Troy Brown...He has led the Patriots to three Super Bowl victories, and it would have been four had it not been for a miracle catch by David Tyree that ended their perfect season. In his four Super Bowl games, Brady has thrown for 1,001 yards, seven touchdowns to one interception, and a 95.1 QB rating, winning the Super Bowl MVP Award twice. If he gets a SB win wit this squad I have no choice but to crown the Boy he had a betta career than alot of Greats QBs of all-time

Comments

• ROFL.GUY
    ROFL.GUY Members Posts: 3,117 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    hes the best QB i ever seen play im 24

no one will ever top montana tho

4 superbowl rings... no int thrown in all 4
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    brady is the king
  • Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Yup, and if he wins the SB with no deep threat in sight plus the worst Defense in the NFL(and one of the WOATs period) this argument will be over
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited January 2012
    Yeahhe the GOAT
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Yup, and if he wins the SB with no deep threat in sight plus the worst Defense in the NFL(and one of the WOATs period) this argument will be over

worst defense in the NFL? 1 that played 4x better than the Broncos defense that is ranked way higher?

Stats DO lie when it comes to ranking an NFL teams defense.. it's horse ? . Their defense was flawless vs the Broncos.

Everybody know you swap him and manning out it's a different story... I can see Brady being on Eli Manning status or less if he played for the colts his whole career. He got the perfect storm... Plus the tuck rule... Plus spygate.
  • Mr. Perfect86
    Mr. Perfect86 Members Posts: 3
    edited January 2012
    Hell yea Brady is a beast. And he has at least 5 or 6 more years in the league. U gotta give him GOAT status. If he wins this year n next year it's a no brainer
  • Jdilla26
    edited January 2012
    woah316 wrote: »
    worst defense in the NFL? 1 that played 4x better than the Broncos defense that is ranked way higher?

Stats DO lie when it comes to ranking an NFL teams defense.. it's horse ? . Their defense was flawless vs the Broncos.

Everybody know you swap him and manning out it's a different story... I can see Brady being on Eli Manning status or less if he played for the colts his whole career. He got the perfect storm... Plus the tuck rule... Plus spygate.
    U do know Tim Tebow was QB 4 the Broncos right.....Broncos Defense was the big reason why Tebow was able to be successful rite.........And u do know Brady threw 6 TD's on them right and when Brady won 3 SB's Troy Brown and Dieon Branch was his receivers rite......If Brady was on the Colts he would have better receivers than he had his whole career (Harrison,Wayne)with the exception of Moss a legitimate #1 and didnt he throw 50 TD's that season lol..........
  • ROFL.GUY
    ROFL.GUY Members Posts: 3,117 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Hell yea Brady is a beast. And he has at least 5 or 6 more years in the league. U gotta give him GOAT status. If he wins this year n next year it's a no brainer

if he ties montana with 4 he wont be regarded as a better QB.. Joe is the best playoff performer in NFL history

if he gets 5.. thers no debate.. he is the GOAT

im a 49er fan.. but i love and respect brady's game.. easily the best qb now and the past 10yrs
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    woah316 wrote: »

This is about the dumbest ? I've read in a long time....but unsurprising considering the source.

He wins one more and his the undisputed GOAT. He top 3 right now.
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Done more with less?

Is this a ? ' joke?
  • Ekscape
    Ekscape Members Posts: 1,842
    edited January 2012
    I'm probably gonna agree... Wes Welker averaged around 60 catches a season before Brady; he's had over 300 catches the last three season with Brady... Deion Branch is 60 years old; Gronk is not very fast, not athletic at all, and was no where near the level in college and Brady got him looking like the GOAT TE... Brady has always had trash receivers and the one time he had a great receiver THEY BROKE EVERY DAMN RECORD THERE IS TO BREAK...
  • Ekscape
    Ekscape Members Posts: 1,842
    edited January 2012
    Can you imagine if Brady had the same receiver as Tony Romo or Eli Manning... you'd might as well give them the title every year
  • shieky
    shieky Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Yup, hard to argue against his production and his trophies.

McNabb used to own that crown for doing the most with less, Brady stole that hoe though.

Patten, Givens, Brown, Chad Jackson and his ? ass....

lol @ troy brown being an eighth round pick.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
  • kingian
    kingian Members Posts: 382 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Jdilla26 wrote: »
    No other QB has done more with less...........

Dan Marino had the WOAT supporting cast for years. He still did HOF numbers. Fact.
  • Jdilla26
    edited January 2012
    kingian wrote: »
    Dan Marino had the WOAT supporting cast for years. He still did HOF numbers. Fact.

No SB ring #fact
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012

No Super Bowls tho.

Brady > Marino
  • kingian
    kingian Members Posts: 382 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Jdilla26 wrote: »
    No SB ring #fact

I'm just responding to what you said in your original post. No other QB has had the type of squad Dan Marino had an put up the kind of numbers he put up, Super Bowl or not. Am I wrong?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Has Brady won a ring with another HOFer on his offense?

Has Brady been dominant in superbowl or games that mattered most..

When you have that ammount of protection.. you dont need the great Wr's in the world.

Im not tryin to take away from his greatness.. but hes not the greatest Imo
  • Mumo 13X
    Mumo 13X Members Posts: 123
    edited January 2012
    As we speak brady is the 2nd greatest QB after Montana. If he wins one more SB, they should be equal.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    freeman got next
  • CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Has Brady been dominant in superbowl or games that mattered most..

When you have that ammount of protection.. you dont need the great Wr's in the world.

Im not tryin to take away from his greatness.. but hes not the greatest Imo
    He's been clutch when the games matter most>>>>>>dominant

Coming up on most playoff wins ever and super bowl titles
  • Mumo 13X
    Mumo 13X Members Posts: 123
    edited January 2012
    freeman got next

Clippers >>>>>>>> Lakers. U mad?
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    ravens>>>brady this sunday
  • Jdilla26
    edited January 2012
    I'm just responding to what you said in your original post. No other QB has had the type of squad Dan Marino had an put up the kind of numbers he put up, Super Bowl or not. Am I wrong?
    Not taking away nothing from Marino one of the greatest QB's he put up numbers but the thing is Brady took his team to a super bowl 4 times.....Who has done more with less? When u win the Super Bowl isnt that the top of the mountain