When its all said and done Tom Brady will be the greatest QB of all-time..........

Comments

• fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    kingian wrote: »
    Dan Marino had the WOAT supporting cast for years. He still did HOF numbers. Fact.

Duper and Clayton got busy. Both were very talented IMO much moreso than Welker, Troy Brown, Deion Branch, etc but I guess that's hard to prove.
  • fightforolddc
    edited January 2012
    Actually I think Duper used to win those NFL fastest man competitions. Duper was like Desean Jackson without Cali swag. Clayton was also quick. Both were midgets though.
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    TheIraq wrote: »
    I can't wait for qb's nowadays not named Tom Brady to throw 6 td passes in a game.... I can't any qb not named Tom Brady to get 3 superbowl rings... But people still wanna act like Brady and P. Manning are in the same class... smh
    Right like its that easy to do those are Madden numbers smh
  • fightforolddc
    edited January 2012
    shieky wrote: »
    Patten, Givens, Brown, Chad Jackson and his ? ass....

lol @ troy brown being an eighth round pick.

Remember Reche Caldwell??

I don't remember exactly what he did but I seem to remember him making crucial mistakes one game and his eyes just about jumped out his head

1325929241_8595f259e0.jpg
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    DaBull wrote: »
    ravens>>>brady this sunday

its going to be a war, but dont bet on it
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012

I don't remember exactly what he did but I seem to remember him making crucial mistakes one game and his eyes just about jumped out his head

brady would have 4 right now if it wasnt for that dude, well theres always the chance we could of lost to the bears in the superbowl, but if that ? didnt freeze up under pressure and caught not one but two wide open passes we would of sealed the deal against the colts
  • shieky
    shieky Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012

Lmaooo, yeaaaa that bug eyed nig. Dropped the easiest touchdown pass in the world at the worst possible time. I think his drop sealed the win for the colts to goto the super bowl.. but don't quote me on that.
  • dreadlock rasta
    dreadlock rasta Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    I been tellin ? that Tom Brady was the GOAT...? asked me the other day did I think Brady was better than Aaron Rodgers....I just looked at him like, ? ..........Tom been doin this ? . These boys just gettin hot, while Brady been ? over defenses since he became starter
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited January 2012
    Joe Montanna's teams didnt win by 3.. Tom Brady will be the second greatest. 3rd John Elway imo.
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    Joe Montanna's teams didnt win by 3.. Tom Brady will be the second greatest. 3rd John Elway imo.

margin of victory now determines whether you're better than another player?

(and i dont have brady as the greatest, if he wins another title...i may argue that, but he's not the goat right now...)

Jdilla26 wrote: »
    He's won 2 SB MVPs what else u want him to do? Also highest winning percentage of any quarterback during his first 100 starts (76 wins); most completions in one Super Bowl (32); and most career completions in Super Bowl history (100), most touchdown passes in a quarter (5); most touchdown passes in a half of a playoff game (5), and most touchdown passes in a playoff game (6). Brady is the fourth-fastest player to reach 200 career passing touchdowns (he did so in 116 games). He is the first quarterback in NFL history to have reached this mark with fewer than 100 career interceptions (he had 88 interceptions).

^^^ they are gonna look over this though, and you know why? BECAUSE IT MAKES SENSE.
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited January 2012
    ghost! wrote: »
    margin of victory now determines whether you're better than another player?

(and i dont have brady as the greatest, if he wins another title...i may argue that, but he's not the goat right now...)

margin of victory, four superbowls, the era you played in, i mean i'm sure there are regular and post season stats we can launch here also...
  • ghost!
    edited January 2012
    margin of victory, four superbowls, the era you played in, i mean i'm sure there are regular and post season stats we can launch here also...

margin of victory does not determine the best out of two players, maybe two teams but not two players, stop lying. if he wins another title that's four along with montana, and if it's all about the era he played in..then by that, according to you, there will be no other player to come along and be better than the past, BECAUSE OF THE ERA THEY PLAY IN NOW, ? ...

there's some stats up there now that brady has posted that are pretty impressive, whether they are better than montana idk, or care..i just know it's viewed if he wins another title, most will put him in the same spot as montana if not higher, depending on the person.
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited January 2012
    ghost! wrote: »
    margin of victory does not determine the best out of two players, maybe two teams but not two players, stop lying. if he wins another title that's four along with montana, and if it's all about the era he played in..then by that, according to you, there will be no other player to come along and be better than the past, BECAUSE OF THEY ERA PLAY IN NOW, ? ...

there's some stats up there now that brady has posted that are pretty impressive, whether they are better than montana idk, or care..i just know it's viewed if he wins another title, most will put him in the same spot as montana if not higher, depending on the person.

If Brady wins that 07 Superbowl he's not only there with Montana... he's Michael Jordan of QB's but he lost... he might be tied with Montana.. maybe.. if he wins two more I can def put him over Montana.

Tom Brady has regular season numbers that can compare to Peyt manning and playoff numbers that compare to Montana but he needs one more championship now badly to be in the same breath as Joe...
  • ghost!
    edited January 2012
    If Brady wins that 07 Superbowl he's not only there with Montana... he's Michael Jordan of QB's but he lost... he might be tied with Montana.. maybe.. if he wins two more I can def put him over Montana.

Tom Brady has regular season numbers that can compare to Peyt manning and playoff numbers that compare to Montana but he needs one more championship now badly to be in the same breath as Joe...

i agree, and that's all anyone is saying, if he wins one more, it's kind of hard to not put him in the same breathe as montana, i mean it could possibly be 5 trips to the superbowl for his career, that's insane given how the league is today, with free agency and ish.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0-2 since spygate
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eli>>>>Brady....
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mumo_X wrote:
    @CJ, get Brady a deep threat WR, and he winnin his 4th superbowl. mind you the pats got 2 first round picks and 2 second round picks

man ?

why make excuses for somebody who already won 3

He's not the greatest or even top 3, you ? just spoke out of turn

• DOPEdweebz
    Tom Brady is to Joe Montana what Kobe is to Jordan. /thread.
  • Jdilla26
    Look Tom Brady still has a few years left has 4 out of 6 SB's Wes Welker was one dropped pass from sealing the game ? happens but that doesnt hurt Brady legacy.

• PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jdilla26 wrote:
    Look Tom Brady still has a few years left has 4 out of 6 SB's Wes Welker was one dropped pass from sealing the game ? happens but that doesnt hurt Brady legacy.
    rofl @ people acting like the game would've been over if he made that catch.
  • R.D.
    Jdilla26 wrote:
    rofl @ people acting like the game would've been over if he made that catch.
    then lmaooo @ people acting like it wasnt a bad throw and he didn't throw a pick the series before
  • Jdilla26
    02062012-welker.jpg
    LMAO @ ppl who it was a bad throw when the ball clearly in his hands.

• angrymaninc
    angrymaninc Members Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    you fan boys are funny... Although i admit he's one of the best qb's to play the game in the past decade, i will not be jumping on this bandwagon y'all seem so hyped to ride on... less with more????? REALLY????? This man has had the best offensive line i've ever seen & i been watching football for a long ass time. Who needs a Harrison or Wayne when your qb can hold the ball for around 4 to 5 seconds everytime he touches the ball with no pressure at all???? Worst defense ever???? WOW!!!! Yes they were 31st last season... IN TERMS OF YARDAGE ALLOWED... They had the best redzone defense this year and had one of the best turnover ratios in the league also. Any defense that is built to prevent a big play will allow a lot of yardage but when it comes down to scoring the patriots shut down... Y'all got to look at the whole picture not just what seems convenient for your argument... ? fan boys i swear!!!! lol
  • R.D.
    i was gonna waste time arguing with ya ? but nahhhh....It wasn't a good throw though, nice try