So The Patriots haven't beaten a team over .500 yet this season...

DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited January 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
and this is the team yall people hated back in 2007, place your faith in NOW? Offense wins championships? Didn't The Saints and Packers prove otherwise?

Comments

• CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    How many teams over. 500 did they play?
  • CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Oh ok 2 I think
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    *walks in...sees its another hate thread, oh ok, carry on with your hate*
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    ghost! wrote: »

8 dropped passes 4 fumbles

*also leaves the thread*
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited January 2012
    How many teams over. 500 did they play?

Giants, Steelers...
    ghost! wrote: »

w/e bro... aint you from around the way, I'm in Roslindale.. you know I'm a Patriots fan.. just bringing some perspective ....
  • ghost!
    edited January 2012
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »

8 dropped passes 4 fumbles

*also leaves the thread*

huh?
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    Giants, Steelers...

w/e bro... aint you from around the way, I'm in Roslindale.. you know I'm a Patriots fan.. just bringing some perspective ....

Thats where i get my popeyes chicken
  • ghost!
    edited January 2012
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    Giants, Steelers...

yea brockton, ma fam.

and yea whether they havent played a above .500 teams means nothing, peep. 1. the jets was suppose to be better, 2. cowboys was suppose to be better, so was the 3. eagles..that's 3 teams that were looked at to be way above .500.

the pats arent some team that can't beat a better team now, they done it last year and their main parts to their team (vets) have done it plenty of times..and stats can be looked at in many ways

the ravens have not faced an offense like the pats, when they did, the were craved up. The charges whooped up on the the ravens. the pats beat the chargers....

the ravens only beat the pats one time since brady has been QBing, the ravens beat them in the playoffs, then the very next time they played the ravens, they beat them...

does any of it matter come sunday. not really. both teams can win that game.
  • Mantequilla
    Mantequilla Members Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Flacco had close to 300yds last time we played vs a better secondary then he will be facing this sunday. That gives us some confidence knowing we should be able to move the ball If it becomes a shoot out

If Pagano keeps Webb man to man on Welker all game, it'll give us a better chance of taking the big play threat away from Gronk/Hernandez. I really like our chances of stealing this one