What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Happy Birthday Aaliyah The Queen of RnB May Your Soul Rest in Peace !

P-Dogg77P-Dogg77 Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in The Reason
Pay your respects to babygirl Aaliyah and post her best tracks. Dont act like niggas wasnt listening to Aaliyah because everyone was back then. Aaliyah Timbo and Missy Elliott are the best things to have happened RnB , dont act like Timbo didnt lace them up with some of the best beats in history.

One of her best tracks and my favorites , mad underrated check out the J Cole tribute too he did it well only artist today together with Kendrick Lamar worthy of sampling 90's music.

Rest in Peace Aaliyah and return if possible !
Every hoe should have a picture of my dick on their wall.

Replies

• SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,662 Regulator
    edited January 2012
    Happy Birthday Aaliyah....

She was truly one in a million....
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,662 Regulator
    edited January 2012
    Dayum good thing you remembered fam I completely forgot.... Im gonna sticky this for 24 hours.

(even tho it was actually 2 days ago who gives a fuck, Aaliyah was truly a gem)
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • P-Dogg77P-Dogg77 Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    sionb55 wrote: »
    Dayum good thing you remembered fam I completely forgot.... Im gonna sticky this for 24 hours.

(even tho it was actually 2 days ago who gives a fuck, Aaliyah was truly a gem)

Thanks cuz. Yeah i should've actually posted it back then but I aint been on IC for a while now. You're right though who gives a fuck anyway R.I.P Aaliyah ! Many RnB artists today wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for Aaliyah and some wouldn't neither if Aaliyah was present aswell (Im looking at you Beyonce and Rihanna)
    Every hoe should have a picture of my dick on their wall.
  • Mr. AJMr. AJ Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    She was>>>>
  • Sep-00Sep-00 Posts: 210
    she is still missed
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    people genuinely cried that day she died... the only black celeb that died with nobody bashing them 4 personal reasons
  • mc317mc317 Chief Of Goddamn Station Dark Side of The MoonPosts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish she could tweet a pic of her puss i always wondered was it hairless lol
    Cold Sardines Cold Sardines fuck em and feed em Cold Sardines
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of my fav artists
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    R.I.P

but damn dont you think calling her the queen of Rnb is a bit much?
  • Focal PointFocal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonPosts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Much respect... although Queen of R&B I don't know