Options
    ts/ obviously has read the "crashcourse"

it works too
  • cool amp
    cool amp Members Posts: 165
    edited January 2012
    Options
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    I'm tired of seeing loser ? makin threads, like the one about "recounting chances to hook up". Step your self-esteem game up ? , stop chasin ? like it was a prize and you have to be thankful for every chance some girl lets you touch hers...

I'm not into that pick up mistery ? but this is some ? , that looks sensible. Read it and begin your new non-loser lifestyle and stop annoying me with your lame threads.

http://www.theplayersociety.com/articles/i-am-the-prize.html

girls should be thankful, if you even talk to them - write that on your bathroom mirror so you read it every day before you leave the house son.
    i didnt read all of that, but it sure looks complicated. you never know whats going on inside of a bytch's mind at any given time, so why dont you just ask her can you have some puzzy? she just might say yes. & you dont have to be shythead about it when you ask her for some puzzy either. but on the flip side you dont need to be ralph tresvantin' it on some ol' sensitivity bullshyt, biting your tongue out of fear that you might say the wrong thing and rub her the wrong way. because you cant talk your way into some puzzy. you can only talk your way out of some puzzy. she already knows from the moment yall meet if shes gonna give you some puzzy or not, and aint ? you can do about it. so just ask her my nygga. yall make this ? way harder than it needs to be.
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    damn im 41 and still need help gettin some ? . plz somebody help me.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    cool amp wrote: »
    i didnt read all of that, but it sure looks complicated. you never know whats going on inside of a bytch's mind at any given time, so why dont you just ask her can you have some puzzy? she just might say yes. & you dont have to be shythead about it when you ask her for some puzzy either. but on the flip side you dont need to be ralph tresvantin' it on some ol' sensitivity bullshyt, biting your tongue out of fear that you might say the wrong thing and rub her the wrong way. because you cant talk your way into some puzzy. you can only talk your way out of some puzzy. she already knows from the moment yall meet if shes gonna give you some puzzy or not, and aint ? you can do about it. so just ask her my nygga. yall make this ? way harder than it needs to be.

thats all that needs to be said here. your mouth is your most powerful tool when meeting a woman, fellas.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Neil Strauss is a goat writer
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blazini wrote:
    fxawoz.jpg

one of my faves
  • damobb2deep