R.I.P. WHITNEY HOUSTON 1963-2012

Options
2»

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WHITNEY HOUSTON homegoing WAS beautiful CICI Houston brought the black church experience to the world
  • real_hh_rep
    real_hh_rep Members Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote:
    WHITNEY HOUSTON homegoing WAS beautiful CICI Houston brought the black church experience to the world

I agree. Beautiful, beautiful funeral. Like somebody said it was celebration of Whitney's life, rather than grieving on her grave. Alicia & Stevie killed it.
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote:

I agree. Beautiful, beautiful funeral. Like somebody said it was celebration of Whitney's life, rather than grieving on her grave. Alicia & Stevie killed it.

Yea, she killed it in a BAD way..All she did was scream...The whole church was lookin at her like "what in theeeee hell"...Kim Burrell bodied it though...
  • SimpleKomplexity
    SimpleKomplexity Members Posts: 276
    Options
    FlyFreeCt wrote:
    waterproof wrote:

Yea, she killed it in a BAD way..All she did was scream...The whole church was lookin at her like "what in theeeee hell"...Kim Burrell bodied it though...

Cece singing "Don't Cry for Me" did me in.
  • real_hh_rep
    real_hh_rep Members Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭
    Options
    FlyFreeCt wrote:
    waterproof wrote:

No way. she did her job. She hit the high notes few times, but overall it was pretty restrained performance.